Gender Reveal 🖤

*Wedding Reputation*

Musician: we're taking this time to have the bride and groom have their first dance.

Everybody cheers and Josh and Mads go to the dance floor.

Josh: did you have the wedding you always wanted?
Mads: of course I did. Your happiness makes me happy.
Josh: no, I think your happiness makes me happy.
Mads: nooo-
Josh: we could have this argument all day.
Mads: yeah but I'm right.
Josh: is it always going to be you're right and I'm wrong.
Mads: no of course not, but in this situation yes.
Josh: hurt.

They were dancing and then Mads dad tapped her shoulder.

Steve: come on.

Mads goes to her dad and they start dancing while Josh was with his mom and everybody else was on the dance floor as well.

Steve: so how many people know about the pregnancy?
Mads: not much and I want to keep it that way for a long.
Steve: how much is a long time?
Mads: until I'm like 21 weeks, maybe even longer.
Steve: I'm so proud of you.
Mads: for what?
Steve: for holding on. I know you wanted to give up on everything at one point but you stayed and I'm so proud of you for that.
Mads: thanks dad...ugh the amount times you almost made me cry today.
Steve: I'm sorry I'm just saying what is meant to be said.

An hour later, everybody was dancing or standing around talking. Mads just finish telling Cynthia, Sab and her grandfather about her pregnancy now she's going outside for a breath of fresh air. She's happy she's finally happy. The happiness she never thought she would get, she finally got it.

Bryce: there you are.
Mads: hey...
Bryce: hey, what's wrong?
Mads: I'm pregnant.
Bryce: I know.
Mads: I'm pregnant.
Bryce: Mads?
Mads: I'm married.
Bryce: Mads, I was up there while you were getting married.
Mads: I made it.
Bryce: what do you mean?

She pat down on the step for him to sit. He sits down and looks at her.

Mads: it's been so long since I've been this happy.
Bryce: I know.
Mads: I never thought this would happen. It's been so long, that I gave up on happiness and ever finding anyone. Now I'm married and I'm about to have a child.
Bryce: I told you, it'll take time to find happiness again.
Mads: yeah...it's just wow.
Bryce: I thought this was a good thing?
Mads: it is, it just caught me by surprise. If you would of told me three years ago that I would be married and about to have a child with my best friend, I would of laughed in your face.
Bryce: I'm so proud of how far you came.
Mads: thank you.

Bryce hugs her and they stayed there for a while.

joshrichards

Liked by: itsrileylewis, indiana, dakotalewis_, mommarichardzz, imgriffinjohnson, kiocyr, oliviarichardz, dixiedamelio, tiff

Liked by: itsrileylewis, indiana, dakotalewis_, mommarichardzz, imgriffinjohnson, kiocyr, oliviarichardz, dixiedamelio, tiff.any.l, 42pt40, luvanthony, madslewis, brycehall, addisonraee, noahbeck, charlidamelio, jordantway, sabquesada, cynthiaparker, coopernoriega, brookebutler, ken3ielee, amiraharvey, juliemassara, curtisnewbill, julesleblanc, bffspod, stoolpresidente, briannalapaglia, and 3,828,991 others