Valentine's Day🖤

Josh: you're ready to go?
Mads: yeah, but I was hoping we could go get some McDonald's I'm really hungry.
Josh: sure.

Josh held Mads hand while going to the car. She really wanted to go public with him, but the thought of everyone trying to tell her what to do is something she just doesn't want.

They were eating their McDonald's when they seen paparazzi filming them. Mads started having flashbacks of that night of the accident. She was trying to not make it noticeable, so he wouldn't ask questions. A car was going to the drive thru when someone cut them off, and you can hear the tire screech. She started to get cold, but she was kinda sweating.

Mads: can you take me home. I want to get some rest for tomorrow.
Josh: ok. You look hot, do you want me to turn on the air?
Mads: no it's fine I'm okay.
Josh: are you sure you're okay?
Mads: yes Josh I'm fine.

He starts the car and starts driving her home. She was trying to keep her composure and not freak out, but as soon as she was about to he pulled up at her house.

Mads: I'll call you tomorrow.

She put the food that she didn't finish in the trash, and gave Josh a kiss on the cheek. She gets out of the car without saying bye or I love you. He tried not taking it to heart, but it was kinda hard for him.

She quickly went inside and wiped the sweat off her face so her mom wouldn't ask questions either.

Tiffany: how was the hockey game?
Mads: it was alright I had no idea what was happening to be honest.
Tiffany: did Josh team win or lose?
Mads: lost 2-5
Tiffany: I'm going to get going. Juice and pickles are upstairs.
Mads: thank you mom love you see you later.
Tiffany: love you too.

She walked her mom out and closed the door. The tears threatened to fall but she hold them back as tight as she could. It was time for her to text her ex best friend.

Mads puts her phone down trying to control her breathing before Sab came

Mads puts her phone down trying to control her breathing before Sab came. Thirty minutes later she heard knocking on her door. She got off the couch and Juice and Pickles come running to the door barking.

Mads: shhh guys. Calm down.

Mads opens the door to be greeted by an angry Cynthia and Sab.

Cynthia: why did you call us here?
Mads: I actually didn't call anyone. I only texted Sab because I have to ask her a few questions.
Sab: that's it? I'm out of here-
Mads: no please. I'm really freaking out right now and I need to ask y'all these questions.
Sab: fine you have five minutes.

They walk in and Mads closes the door behind them.

Cynthia: I have a question for you.
Mads: I have a feeling I already know what it is but go ahead.
Cynthia: why the hell do you want to talk us after you cut us off?
Mads: ok one, I only wanted to talk to Sab. Two, I didn't cut anyone off I got into an accident I wanted space I'm sorry if you couldn't understand that. Anymore questions?
Cynthia: no.
Sab: I do, what did you want to ask me?
Mads: this number keeps texting me and it's freaking me out.
Sab: what number?