4. A Night Away

You were glad that you decided to go shopping because you had nothing nice to wear for dinner with Erwin, and you wanted to impress. You picked out a low-cut dress in your favorite color and hoped that Erwin liked it as much as you did. Nervously playing with the fabric, your mind kept going back to him kissing the top of your head. You didn't think much about it before, but the feeling lingered even hours later.

A knock on your room's door brought you out of your thoughts. Opening the door, you were greeted with a nervous look on Erwin's face. He quickly became bashful as he took in the site of your cleavage.

"See anything you like?" You teased, giving him an innocent twirl of your dress. His cheeks turned red, but he gave you a smile.

"You look stunning." He reached into his pocket to pull out a box. "I wanted to make it up to you for not reaching out to you. I realize that it looked like I ditched you. Forgive me?"

"Of course! But you didn't have to get me anything." You took the box from him and opened it to reveal a small bird hanging from a silver chain.

"I saw it on my way here and thought you might like it."

"It's beautiful." You moved your hair out of the way so you can put it on.

"Let me help." He offered after a moment of you fumbling with the latch. The brush of his fingers against your neck sent chills down your arms.

"Well? How does it look?" You inquired as you fixed your hair.

"Beautiful." His eyes lingered a bit on the necklace before meeting your eyes again. He offered his arm. "Ready for dinner?"

"Absolutely."

___

At the end of the night, you two left the restaurant laughing. With your hand tucked in the crook of his arm, he led you to the carriage waiting for you. He offered you his hand as you climbed in. Noticing your bags with all of your belongings in them on one of the seats, you looked at him quizzically as he sat beside you.

As if knowing, he responded, "You're coming back with me, remember? It's late and I didn't want you riding back alone at this hour."

"Of course. You got room for two in that bed of yours?"

"Plenty." He wrapped his arm around your shoulders and played with the hem of your collar. In the dim light, you noticed his gaze lingering on your chest. You unbuttoned the top few buttons to reveal more. Guiding his free hand, you allowed him to cup you. Slowly, he started teasing your nipples.

He moved his hands long enough to allow you to straddle him. You could feel him grow hard underneath you and your body tensed up with excitement. Leaning down, kissed him as he unbuttoned the rest of the way, baring more of your cleavage to him. He pulled back long enough to stare at you and cup your face; the moonlight flickering on your faces through the trees.

"You were always so beautiful." The kiss this time was sweeter and more genuine. Not rushed or sloppy like before. His lips left yours only to travel their way down your neck, across your collarbones, and finally to their intended destination. The gasp that left your mouth was loud enough to elicit a chuckle from Erwin. You could feel your cheeks get warm as you squirmed with pleasure in his lap.

Much to your dismay, he pulled away and wrapped his arms around your waist. You cocked an eyebrow as you played with his short hair, wanting him to continue but not wanting to sound greedy. He shifted under you and for a moment, you could feel how hard he was.

"We can continue this later." He said, fixing your shirt. His voice had become an octave deeper and it turned you on even more. A small smile presented itself to you. "There's only so much we can do in such a small area."

"I hate to admit it, but I think you're right." Not only that but the road was rough and didn't make for comfortable sex. You scooted off his lap and curled up next to him, tracing lines around his bulge. You could feel him tense up next to you. Without saying anything, he tightened his arm around you and lifted your head up to meet him for a kiss.

"Later." He whispers and allows his hand to rest on your neck, thumb stroking the hollow of your throat.