9. You're Mine

TW: Mentions PTSD & Assault

You woke up the following morning to the shower running, Erwin nowhere in sight. He had laid there holding you for what felt like hours, shaking and crying. It didn't dawn on you that he was having a PTSD episode until he started repeating "I can hear them... The screams..." You wanted nothing more than to comfort him, but you were ill-equipped with how to help. Tending wounds and making splints were more your speed. The best you could do was hum and hold him for as long as he wanted to lay there.

By the time that Hange had come to get him, it was mid-evening and he had calmed down enough to stop shaking, but his eyes were still red and his cheeks were flushed. It made him look even worse than before. There was no doubt in your mind that his job was taking a toll on him. Hange seemed unfazed, however. They walked right into the room with a quick salute and dropped some papers off. It was a quick thing, but it made him get up and continue about his day like nothing happened. He worked for the rest of the evening, barely speaking unless he had to. It made you wonder how many times this had happened for him to build up this mask. It startled you how good he was doing it.

He hadn't returned to the room until late last night. Not wanting to make matters worse, you waited in the room, finding things to occupy yourself with and going to get food from the cafeteria whenever you felt hungry. Erwin crawled into the bed behind you and pulled you into his arms, pressing his face into your neck. He didn't let you move, let alone turn around to face him. Not opposed to being held, you pressed your body closer to his and fell asleep. He didn't make a sound when he got up, allowing him to sneak away into the bathroom.

Cracking the door, you peeked in to be greeted with a nice view of his ass. After yesterday, you shouldn't be thinking about him naked, but with a body like his it was hard not to. You snuck into the room, steam escaping as you opened and closed the door quietly. Stripping yourself of your clothes, you piled them into a heap by the door and made your way to the shower.

"Hey, baby..." He jumped slightly as you spoke. He had just been standing there, letting the warm water run over him.

"I didn't hear you come in. Joining?"

"Without a doubt." Already wet, you stepped in, letting the water wake you up. He pulled you into him and kissed you gently.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted yesterday. It was uncalled for."

"You have nothing to be sorry for. It was justified. I was wrong for what I did." Placing kisses across your cheek and down your neck, you tilted your head back to give him more access. Running his hand up your thigh, he lifted it and guided you to lean up against the wall. He took both of your hands in his free one and pinned them above your head. Letting his cock tease your entrance, you give him your best flirty eyes.

"Forgive me?" His laugh came as a rumbling thunder from his chest.

"Only if you promise me one thing."

"And that is?"

"Be mine." He slid himself into you, taking you off guard. A quick intake of breath and a thrust into your body allowed him to claim your mouth as his. His slow and methodical thrusting had you whimpering against his mouth.

"Tell me you're mine." He gave your mouth a reprieve.

"I'm yours, Commander." You said between thrusts. Dropping your hands, he moved his to your ass and lifted you up to give him deeper access to you. Supporting yourself with your hands on his shoulders, he quickened his pace. It didn't take long before you were cumming together. This time, he didn't bother to pull out as you spasmed around him.

"Let's clean you up. We can't have you dirty, now can we, sunflower?" You hadn't thought much of the endearment the first time he called you it, but now you wanted to hear him say it every day, if you could.