5. A Night Away, Part 2

It was pitch black save for the moon when Erwin helped you out of the carriage. The building in front of you was lit by the lanterns hanging on either side of the door and various windows lit up from inside. A glance back at the driver told you that he hadn't heard anything, or if he did, he didn't let on. You could hear distant conversations as he led you inside.

Most of the doors you passed were closed with no light peeking out from underneath, hinting that they were empty. You passed a handful of people in uniform in the hallway, leaving for the night. They gave salutes to Erwin before disappearing around the corner, their voices fading. Erwin stopped in front of a closed door and pulled out a set of keys to unlock it. Across the hall, you could hear two distinct voices coming from a lit room. The name labeled on the door was 'Captain Levi Ackerman'.

"It's nothing special, but there's a room with a bed off to the left." He gestured, keys still in hand as he let you in. It was dark, outside of what was lit with the moon. It illuminated a desk close to the far wall and bookshelves that sat on either side of the windows.

"I'll take the sofa, so you can have the bed." The dark dissipated when he lit a lantern. Revealing more of the barren office, the light allowed you to see your way to the door. With little to no personal effects, it made you wonder just how often he stayed here.

"You won't be joining me?" You were stunned after you seemed to have some fun in the carriage. He shook his head no while hanging up his coat. Disappointed, you made your way to the bedroom. It was small and was something that you'd imagine seeing in military barracks. It had a connecting bathroom with basic amenities like toilet and shower. You sat your bag and shoes at the foot of the bed and turned down the covers.

You weren't tired just yet, so you decided to keep him company until you were. He sat on the sofa, shirt partially unbuttoned and had one leg propped up on the other. He had a paper in his hands, but folded it up and stuck it in his breast pocket when you came into the room.

"Work?" You inquired, curling up on the opposite end of the couch.

"No," He sighed, but didn't elaborate further. He watched as you took your hair out of the braid.

"You sure you don't want the bed? There's room enough for the two of us." He smiled. Having seemed to have changed his mind, he stood up and over you.

"I think you've convinced me." You let out a startled yelp and laugh as he lifted you off the couch and kissed you, before heading towards the bedroom. He laid you back on the bed and unbuttoned the rest of his shirt and pulled it off. He dropped it on the floor next to him before moving to take off his pants. You could feel yourself become warm from finally seeing his body. This wasn't the body of the boy you knew, but of the man that had spent years training and working out for the military. He was ripped and you wanted every piece of it.

As he pulled off his belt, you sat up on your knees and started unbuttoning his pants for him. You slid his pants down and let him step out of it before cupping him through his underwear. He was already hard and growing. Allowing your fingers to find the hem, you met his gaze before slowly pulling them down. He leaned down and kissed you and pulled his underwear the rest of the way down. You broke the kiss and pulled him to change places on the bed. He sat on the edge, exposed, and the look in his eyes says he wanted you, though he dare not say it. It wasn't just his length that turned you on, but his girth as well. Your stomach wasn't the only cage for butterflies.

You kneeled in front of him and cupped him. Erwin inhaled sharply as you ran your tongue up his full length to his tip where precum had already started to form. You took his tip into your mouth and ran your tongue around it as you began playing with his sack. His breath hitched with each movement and you slowly started bringing more of him into your mouth, wanting to make this last and wanting to hear more from him. When you felt like you were close to making him cum, he placed a hand on your cheek and you allowed him to move your head back, off of him.

"Not yet." His voice had become an octave deeper, and more raspy. You stood up and took his hands, guiding them up your dress and to your center, still covered by underwear. He stood up and played with your clit through the underwear, drawing circles and making you shiver. He hooked two fingers into the waistband and pulled them off of you. He kissed his way up your thigh, pushing the skirt of your dress up as he went.

Making the decision to take it off, you threw it on top of his clothes, out of the way, leaving you bare to him. Desperate for you, he quickly urged your body to lay back on the bed. He traced the outline of your clit before gently bringing his mouth to it. He was just as attentive with it as he was in the carriage with your chest. It was clear he knew what he was doing, but you didn't want to fixate on how many women he's been with before. The more he teased you, the more sensitive and loud you got. You could feel his warm breath as he chuckled against your labia, kissing and gently biting his way around your entrance.

When he was satisfied with how wet you were, he moved his lips upward until they were met with hard nipples and whimpers. Your hands glided down his arms that were now wrapped around your waist. One arm slid down your body to your leg where it brought it to his hip. He lifted your waist up so he could move both you and him further on the bed. Your leg, now propped up on his, gave him access to finger you. He brought his lips from your nipples to your mouth. You could tell he was trying so hard to be gentle with you while simultaneously wanting you. You pulled away from the kiss long enough to speak.

"It's okay to be rough with me. You don't have to hold back."

"It's not that," was his response, "I want to take my time. This is my first time seeing you like this and while I know I may get more, I want to savor every second of right now with you." He was sincere and that warmed your heart. All of the guys you had previously been with didn't care. Sex was sex.

Erwin did.

Moving your other leg up to his hip, you took him in your hand again and guided him in. Everything was still for a moment as you enjoyed the feeling of him filling you. His hands returned to your hips and started to thrust slowly. Your whimpers turn into moans as he picks up the pace. Soon enough you start to climax, gripping the pillow in pleasure. Erwin pulls out as your body starts to relax, cumming on your stomach just as he does. Whether from pleasure or embarrassment, his cheeks are red. Leaving you momentarily to go to the bathroom, he comes back with a damp washcloth.

"I couldn't just leave you there like that, now could I?" He cleans you up before tossing the washcloth onto the ever-growing pile of clothes on the floor. You take his hands and pull him on the bed with you, both of you spent. He pulls the covers over you before pulling you in. You recount how many times you had wished that you were laying on his shoulder or chest, but never had you guessed that it'd be this. As you laid there, you wondered why it took you two so long to end up like this.

"I'm glad tonight happened." You thought out loud. He hummed in response.

"Me, too, sunflower. Me, too." The endearment made you grin in glee. Curled up, it didn't take either of you long to fall asleep.