ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ

Present

"Dear, please. Don't do this. We can fix this."

"No! You killed everyone I loved. Why did you come back from your grave? GO BACK!" 

 "Put the knife down."

"STAY BACK!"

"I can't live without you."

"I'm so sorry, please."

"DEAR! NO!"

"No, dear. Why did you do this? Why?"

"I'll let you rest in my pyramid,"

"So I can come back to you whenever I want." 

Taehyung sat numbly at the centre of the floor exactly where he held her for the last time. He looks down at his finger drawing small figures on the floor the way Yuna did. He smiles softly remembering the way she smiled and jumped around in excitement when her brother ordered pizza or her favourite food. The way she slowly breathed onto his neck gave him chills when she unintentionally fell asleep in his arms. The way her skin felt again his... soft and fragile.

"Tae?" He hears giggles and looks up.

"D-dear?" He asks.

"Tae! Stop it!" He hears more giggling, "Stop!"

"Dear?" He stands up and looks at the bed where he heard the giggles from, "Are you here? Please, Yuna."

"Tae- Ah! Stop it!" He hears her again. He looks around to see Yuna in the mirror.

"Yuna? My dear, my queen," he smiles as he looks at the mirror with affection, "I knew you never left. I knew you were playing around. Now, come on. Let me take care of you. Let me make sure you're fine. Come to me."

She continues giggling in the mirror against the wall. He looks behind him to see the room empty, "Why- Why are you in the mirror? Come out."

"A-are you stuck in the mirror, dear?" He stalks closer to the mirror with his hand reaching out, "Yuna? Talk to me, please."

"I'm coming, my dear," he smiles softly, "I won't let you be stuck in the mirror." He walks closer to the mirror as he softly touches the solid mirror, "Don't worry." He says as he shatters the mirror opening a black passage behind it. He steps in it without any seconds thoughts. He wanted to save his Yuna. He wanted her back in his arms. He wanted to be her saviour and win her back. He would do anything at this point to have her back. He didn't suspect that maybe he was seeing things that weren't real... Maybe she wasn't here and he was just hallucinating. He was so blind. 

Taehyung's POV

"Tae- Ah!" She giggles as I pin her onto the wall. 

"I missed this," I grin as I kiss her passionately. Gosh, I love this woman with all of me and everything I have. I kiss down her jaw and neck, "You're so addictive, dear. I can't get enough."

"I could say the same about you," she chuckles wrapping her arms around my neck, "Why are you so amazing? I always wanna be close to you."

"As much I love our kids," I nip her earlobe and place a kiss on it, "I also love it when they leave for Yoongi's house for the holidays. I get to have you all to myself for some time."

"Mmmm," she grins leaning in for another kiss. She's got me trapped in her love and charms. She could tell me anything and I'd get on my knees and do it for her. I'd let her step all over me. I'd let her kill me. I don't care. I still couldn't believe that she was the mother to all my five kids. I still couldn't believe that I have a family with the woman I love so dearly. 

I snake my arm around her waist, "Jump."

She smiles, mischief glinting in her eyes. She pushes me back onto the bed, climbing over me and settling on my hip.

I groan as I jerk my hip forward from the sudden contact, "What are you doing?"

"Don't know," she shrugs planting small kisses on my neck, "I just want to touch you. I need you."

"I have a meeting in ten minutes, baby," I sigh, "I won't stop if I start and this meeting is important."

"I understand," she smiles softly cupping my cheeks, "Just hold me close till you leave for it."

"You don't even have to ask," I grin as I flip her to her side and cuddle her, "Comfy?"

"Mmm," she nods nuzzling into my neck, "So comfy."

"You can fall asleep," I pat her head. She slowly nods into my neck and closes her eyes. I smile in satisfaction as I hold her close to me. I fall asleep in her warmth as I forget about the meeting. When she or my kids were around, they were the only things that mattered. The way Yuki would pout when Taemin made fun of her, Yoonjin being silent and observant, watching all his siblings play around. Taeseok on Yuna's hip trying to get a hold of her nose and Yujin sleeping peacefully in my arms. I was truly successful. A phone call interrupts my thoughts and Yuna stirs awake.

"What?" She asks with squinted eyes.

"Nothing, baby. It's just my phone. Go back to sleep," I pat her head slowly as I answer the call, "Yes?"

"Sir, the meeting?" I hear my secretary. 

"Oh, I'm coming," I spring up from the bed and hang up, "Baby? You can stay in bed. The maids will get you everything you want. I'm leaving, okay?" I bend to kiss her forehead.

"Okay," she says drowsily, "See you, Tae."

"See you," I say as I run out of the room and teleport. 

Little did I know a little someone was watching us and that someone was going to ruin everything

979 words

A/N- The last line sound familiar? 🤣