ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪᴠ

⚠️mentions of r@pe⚠️
careful if you're sensitive about it

Taehyung's POV (First timeline)

I teleport back to Yuna and see her peacefully sleeping on the bed. Slow breathing, rhythmic rising and falling of her chest. I walk to her slowly and sit on the bed. I move the hair out of her face. She looks beautiful. She looks exactly like my Yuna. She is my Yuna and she loves me... another version of me but still me. Isn't that enough? I am him but of another universe. I can just take her with me... She'll come, right? 

He'll put up a fight though. I'll have to eliminate him.

I let out a small chuckle and Yuna opens one of her eyes slowly, "Tae?"

I freeze as she sits up, "You're back so soon? I thought the meeting's gonna be all day with your partners?"

"I- It was," I reply, "I just wanted to be with you."

"Tae," she smiles shaking her head, "You need to pay attention to your business. I know you can build another one easily but we need to seem normal to others, okay? Do it so that we don't have others coming for our throats. Our kids need a normal childhood and not a crazy one where they can't be free and happy like other kids."

I gulp. I didn't know what to say, "I know, dear. I'm sorry."

"It's okay," she cups my cheeks, "You seem a little different? Are you alright?" She brings her hair up to tie it and I see the mark on her neck. It was fresh and I could see red marks all over her chest.

"I- I am," I reply, not taking my eyes off her chest.

"What are you looking at?" She pulls her shirt down revealing more of her chest and I gulp licking my lips. I look back into her eyes. I could see a mischievous glint in her eyes. She gets up kneeling on the bed in front of me, "You want something?" She grins.

I nod entranced by her. 

"What do you want?" She settles down onto my lap, "Tell me," she runs her finger down my jaw and neck sending chills down my spine. Is this what it feels like to be loved by her? Is this version of Taehyung enjoying all of this? I want this. I want her. I want his life. 

"Tell me," she wraps her arms around me and presses herself onto me. I groan and hold onto her hip. I could hold back anymore. She was irresistible.

"You," I cup her neck, "I want you."

She grins crashing her lips onto mine. I kiss her back and snake my arm around her waist, "Ugh, dear."

"Yes, baby," she giggles kissing down my neck.

"I love you," I breathe out. 

"I love you more," she grinds onto my hip. 

"Oh," I moan, "You're amazing."

"Am I?" She asks, "Show me."

"I will," I reply and flip us around kissing her passionately, "I missed you so much. I love you so much. I can't contain my desire for you."

She chuckles lifting her head up to give me more access to her neck, "You've been gone for like what? Two hours or so. Miss me already?"

Not me. You. You were gone for months. I thought you'd be gone forever or for a few years.

"So much," my voice comes out as a whisper as I deliver a light bite to her neck. 

"Show me you missed me," she moans thrusting her hips forward. I smirk and smash my lips against hers.