ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪx

Taehyung's POV (first timeline)

"What the hell did she ask for?" Namjoon chuckles.

You. She asked for you and wanted you back. I promised her that I would give her everything but I was incapable of doing the only thing she asked for... not hurting her loved ones.

"I can't really explain," I sigh. He wouldn't understand. He probably does not even know that I'm not from his timeline.

"It's okay," Namjoon pats my back, "Do you need any help?"

"I- I don't think you can," I hold back my tears. Only if I had thought this through. I could have still had Yuna with me if I had just given her time and freedom. If I wasn't so irrational, she might have been in my arms, with me exactly the way this timeline's Yuna is.

"Alright," he sighs, "Let us know if we can do anything, okay?"

"I will," I force a smile, "I definitely will," only if you guys could come along with me to my timeline willingly. 

"Don't worry, okay?" Seokjin says with a soft smile, "Yuna's a good person and she loves you so much. She'll forgive you."

"I hope so," I nod standing up. I'm pretty sure she won't, "I'll get going. It was nice seeing you guys."

"Same," Hoseok chuckles, "Visit again but bring Yuna."

"Uh- Sure," I nod and step out of the house. 

Taehyung's POV (second timeline)

"Yuna!" I yell from the foyer, "I got you a new oven."

"Coming!" I hear her sweet voice causing me to smile involuntarily. I hear footfalls down the stairs and there she was. My sweet wife. Her simple white gown was flowing softly. She grins coming closer to me. 

"Wow," she whispers, "Didn't expect it that quick."

"Well then, you underestimated your husband," I chuckle, "I can get you anything anytime."

"Mmm," she grins, "Your wife wants a few kisses. Is she gonna get that?"

"Of course," I place the box down and pull her into a passionate kiss. Just then, her phone starts ringing.

"Oh!" She chuckles, "One minute," she takes out her phone and smiles, "It's Yoongi. Lemme answer it."

"Yoongi-"

"Mamma!" I hear excited giggles from the other side and it doesn't take me much time to recognise that voice.

"Yuki!" Yuna exclaims, "Did you steal your uncle Yoongi's phone again?"

"I just wanted to know the cookies' progress," I could practically hear the pout she was wearing on her face.

"Oh, baby," she laughs, "Momma's oven is having issues. Dad's got a new oven. I'll start on the cookies as soon as it's up and running, okay?"

"Dadda's there!" She squeals.

"Yes, baby. Dadda's here," Yuna chuckles and I wrap my arms around her and place my ear onto the back of her phone pressing it firmly to her ear.

"Yuki dear?" I ask and hear excited giggles from the other side, "Dadda!"

"Yes, dear?" 

"I miss you and momma. I wanna come back to see you but uncle Yoongi's place is so fun," she says.

I chuckle as I swing Yuna and myself side to side, "How about we come to visit?" 

"Can you!?" Her voice gains another octave out of excitement.