ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ x

Yoongi's POV

"I believe you," I kneel in front of him wiping his tears, "Your uncle believes you."

A painful sob leaves his mouth and he falls forward onto me clutching my shoulders and hugging me. My crushes from seeing his broken state. If Taehyung's done anything to this poor child then I'm gonna murder him. No one hurts my nephews and nieces. 

"Yoonjin," I call his name softly, "No one will hurt you, okay? I won't let anyone hurt you."

He shakes his head, "No one will believe me."

"Tell me, baby. Please. Your uncle Yoongi believes you," I say patting his back softly.

"Will you?" He sobs.

"I will," I smile and wipe his tears, "I trust you."

Taehyung's POV (second timeline)

"Stupid oven," Yuna mutters under her breath, "My baby had to wait so long for cookies."

I chuckle as she prepares cookie dough violently kneading it with a scowl on her face. Maybe she needs some relief... some way to release all her anger and rage building up inside her. I know she's been affected by my imposter but she doesn't show it. I walk to the old oven, carry it and place it on the kitchen island. She looks up at me with a raised eyebrow. 

"You need to release your anger," I explain to her, "If you don't, you might take it out on the wrong person later."

"I would never take my anger out on you..," she says softly.

"I don't mind if you do," I smile and take her hand, "But not to our kids."

"I won't," she promises, "I love them."

"And we all tend to take our anger out on our loved ones," I kiss her forehead, "It's not your fault."

"Why did you put the oven on the kitchen island?" She asks.

"I want you to smash it," I say with a straight face, "Take out all of your anger on it."

"What?" She chuckles, "That sounds tempting but I don't wanna make a mess."

"You know I can not only make a mess," I run my finger up her inner thigh and she sucks in a breath, "but also clean them up."

"I-I, yeah," she stutters, "You can."

"Then, go on," I smirk, "Smash the oven. Go get a knife, stab it."

"But it's okay," she smiles, "I don't wanna-"

"Go get a knife," I repeat. I really want her to feel what it's like to release all of the anger and frustration that's held in. She silently walks to the knife holder and pulls one out. 

"Stab into the oven," I instruct, "Trust me."

She raises her hand with the knife clutched tightly. She draws in a breath and brings her hand down piercing through the metal of the oven. She quickly flinches almost falling back.

"Wow-"

"Did that feel good?" I ask resting my head on my palm, leaning onto the kitchen island.

"Can we take this to the backyard?" She smirks playfully.

"Sure," I stand up straight, "I'm gonna go get the golf clubs."

"I'll be in the backyard," she places the knife on my hand, "Check on the cookies on your way back."

Several minutes later...

"Ugh!" Yuna groans as she smashes the table into pieces with her axe. She stumbles back panting and sweating from all the physical activity. I chuckle and hug her from behind, "Did that feel good?"