ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪɪ

Third Person's POV (both)

Taehyung stood in front of his pyramid while Yuna clung to his arm. He walks in slowly holding onto Yuna tightly. His adam's apple bobs from swallowing nervously. Suddenly, Yuna pulls him back, "Tae, I- 'm scared."

"Don't be," Taehyung wraps his arms around her, "I won't let him hurt you or our baby, okay?"

She nods leaning into Taehyung's touch. He walks in cautiously with Yuna behind him. 

"You don't need to be that cautious," Taehyung whips his head to the pedestal at the centre, "I mean I don't even need this much drama, I could just teleport to her, grab her and teleport back to my world. You wouldn't even be able to jump timelines," Taehyung jumps off the pedestal at the centre with a small chuckle eyeing Yuna up and down, "But I want her to come willingly. I don't want her to resist."

"But why?" Yuna whimpers from behind Taehyung, "Please, just leave me alone. I want to be with my kids and husband."

"You look pretty, dear," Taehyung smirks, "You can make new kids with me and don't worry, you won't be alone. I've taken your friends too," he snaps and all the three of her friends fall to the ground out of thin air with thuds and 'oomphs'. Yuna gasps, "Why did you take them! Let them go!"

"No, dear," Taehyung smirks, "I need them for Yoongi and Jungkook."

"What do you mean Yoongi and Jungkook?" Yuna whispers clutching onto her husband tightly.

"Yoongi and Jungkook in my timeline miss you and your friends so much," Taehyung replies with a frown, "And I need to get you all back for them."

A day ago...

The doorbell goes off loud alerted and waking Seokjin from the nap he was taking on the couch. He groans running a finger through his hair and gets up to open the door.

"Who-" Seokjin yawns, "Taehyung?"

"Hi," Taehyug replied coldly.

"What brings you here-? Come in!" Seokjin moves to the side letting Taehyung slide through the gap. Seokjin shuts the door behind him.

"Who's here at this time?" Hoseok comes out cranky from his room, "Oh- Taehyung? What are you doing here?"

"Just visiting. Where's Namjoon?" Taehyung replies looking around the place for any signs of Namjoon. 

"He's out to buy us some snacks. What do you want from him?" Seokjin asks sitting down on the couch chewing his bottom lip. 

"I'll wait for him," Taehyung replies and takes a seat on the couch beside Seokjin eyeing him carefully. He needed them all in one place in order to get them.

"Is it about Yuna? You know you can tell us," Hoseok pipes in with his concern for Yuna, "We're her friends too. Yours too."

"I need to tell this to all of you together," Taehyung sighs.

"Is everything okay?" Seokjins asks, "You seem rather stressed. Did you fight with Yuna worsen?"

"No, everything is fine," Taehyung lies shaking his head with a small smile. If he'd known that they were this sweet then he'd never had killed them. 

"Don't hesitate to tell us if there's anything, okay? Do you want any drinks?" Seokjins points to the TV screen with his pinky finger, "The coffee on the TV looks so good, I'ma make some for us."

"No, it's alright," Taehyung replies resting his head on his palms, "But make yourself some coffee."

"Okay," Seokjin smiles adorably before walking into the kitchen.