ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪx

Third Person's POV

"Then you're gonna have to go through me," Taehyung's eyes glow a bright blue as the sky clouds with dark-bellied clouds and the thunder tears rain from the sky.

"You remember the hidden chamber I mentioned about this pyramid?" Taehyung asks his wife as prepares to leap at the other one.

"Y- Yeah," she replies.

"Can you go there by yourself?" He asks, eyebrows furrowed in anger, eyes glowing dangerously but voice soft, laced with love and concern.

"I'm not sure if I can find it," she says, her breathing heavy from worry for the events that would take place later. Taehyung nods softly and touches her arm, "I love you."

A sand brown cloud erupts engulfing her and taking her away. He turns his head around to the other Taehyung in the same stance; eyes glowing, levitating a little above the ground with a smirk he wishes he could wipe off his face. 

"You think teleporting her away is gonna keep her away from me?" The other asks with a chuckle.

"No," Taehyung replies, anger coursing through his veins, "But killing you will."

"Keep dreaming," The other one leaps forward at Taehyung pushing him backwards hitting the wall. He wraps his hand around Taehyung's neck and pins him to the wall. Taehyung kicks the imposter and he goes flying back crashing into the ground. Taehyung uses his powers to lift the pedestal at the centre.

The pedestal cracks at its base lifting off the ground as pieces of rocks fall down from it. Taehyung throws it at the imposter and crashes onto him breaking into pieces burying him underneath it. Taehyung pushes the pieces of rocks off him stands up. This time eyes glowing a dark shade of red.

"Your eye colours aren't going to scare me," Taehyung states while the other says nothing but rushes towards him full speed. Taehyung quickly moves out of the way and the other pauses. Taehyung launches a broken piece of the pedestal right at his face making him stumble down.

"ENOUGH!" The other one yells and punches Taehyung throwing him back. He pulls him back to himself with his powers and strangles him, "I've had enough. I'll have Yuna no matter what."

He slams Taehyung onto the floor, "Even if I have to kill everyone single person on this planet."

He lifts Taehyung by his neck and slams him back down, "You and your puny kids are no exception."

"My kids are not puny," Taehyung replies in anger as blood pounds in his ears as he kicks the imposter back with all of the might left in him, "You'll never have Yuna. Not as long as I'm alive."

Taehyung punches him and throws him onto the wall, "She's my wife!" Taehyung straddles the imposter repeating punches huffing and puffing, "The mother of my kids!"

He pulls him up by his collar, "Go back to your timeline. Yuna is dead because of you. You killed her. It's your fault. Suffer alone, don't drag others down with you!" He slams him back down and smashes his head with a rock. 

Taemin's POV 

I feel Yuki shivering in my arms and crying.

"It's okay, Yuki," I rub her arms, "Dad will save mom and come back home safe. You know he's strong, right?"

"I still don't feel right," Yuki whimpers, "We should be helping him. Hasn't he taught us that united we stand, divided we fall. Don't you think we'll make it easier for him?"

"No, Yuki," I shake my head, "We'll only make it harder for him if we end up injuring one of us. He can't protect us and fight at the same time."

"But dadda needs our help," Yoonjin whispers clinging onto my arm. I sigh and pat his back as Taeseok continues to pick out the seam from my jeans. 

"Taeseok, stop that. Will you?" He looks up at me with a scowl and moves to Yoonjin who happily lets him do whatever he wanted. When I say our entire family is whipped for Taeseok, I mean it. Everyone just lets him do whatever. I lean my head back on the headboard and close my eyes. What if dad needed our help? What if the imposter managed to defeat dad and took mom away?

I told you dadda needs our help. 

I sigh as I hear Yoonjin's voice in my head. Yoonjin could also manipulate others' thoughts and he hadn't told anyone other than me yet. 

We should go help him.

No, Yoonjin. Dad told us to stay home and we should listen to him.

But like you thought, what if he needs our help?

But...

Let's go help him. At least check on him and come back if he doesn't need help.

"Alright, everyone," I open my eyes with a sigh, "We're gonna go check on dad. Hold onto me, I'll teleport us all."

They all grin and hold onto my shirt as I breathe in and out, "I hope none of us dies."

A black cloud erupts swallowing us to the location we wanted to be at. 

"Um?" Yuki's confused voice is all I hear before opening my eyes and realising I teleported us to the wrong place.

"Where are we?" Yuki asks as Taeseok and Yoonjin hold onto her tightly. I look around and my face goes red when I notice I teleported to my crushes room after seeing his photo frame on the nightstand.

"Yeah? I'll go get it from my room mom," I hear his voice and panic.

"QUICK! TELEPORT US TO SOME OTHER HELL!" Yuki pulls at my sleeve yelling in a whisper.

"Fvck my teleportation powers. Why can't they work properly?" I curse under my breath and quickly grab them before randomly teleporting. 

"Seriously?" Yuki looks at me with unamused eyes. I sigh when I realise I teleported us to our school.

"Out of all the places? I didn't mean it literally when I said 'hell'," Yuki sasses, "Maybe we should just catch the next flight to Egypt and that'll be faster."

"I'm sorry, okay!" I yell in frustration. The school and his room were two of the places I teleported to most and it was a habit for me, "Just give me a moment here."

"K," I sigh, "Hold onto me."

"You better take us straight to dad," Yuki scoffs before grabbing my hand. 

"I'll try as hard as possible," I close my eyes and a black cloud engulfs us.

"What the fvck?"

"What the fvck?"

1104 words

A/N- Taemin has a little crush :( <3