ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪ

Taehyung's POV (second timeline)

I felt my heart break apart when Yuna said she was scared. I gently pick her up and teleport to the castle.

"Do you wanna take a shower?" I ask her softly.

"I feel tired," she wraps her arms around my neck, "I just wanna go to sleep."

"Okay, baby," I kiss her forehead and place her on the bed, "Lie down. I'll go get some food for you."

"I'm not hungry," she states, "I have questions and my mind is going haywire right now."

"Please don't think much about it," I sigh. I don't have answers for her. I don't know who that is and I can't even get his scent, "I'll let you know if I find something, okay?"

"Why does that guy keep targeting me? Does he want something from me?" She asks.

"No, baby," I brush the hair off her face, "Don't bother wasting your energy on it. I'm here. Let me worry about it. Okay?"

"That's not what a good wife does..," she frowns, "I shouldn't let you drown in worry alone. It's my duty to worry about us and whatever goes on around us."

I lower my head and sigh. She was always like this — worrying about the smallest issue. She would be concerned about my business meeting and at the same time about Yuki's recital or Yoonjin's speech issues. Her mind was always in a state of panic and worry.

"I just don't want you to worry about things that are out of your hands," I smile, "I got this, okay? You trust me, right?"

"I trust you," she smiles, "I love you."

"I love and trust you too," I kiss her forehead, "Now, you wanna eat something or sleep?"

"Sleep," she turns around pulling the blanket over herself. Adorable. I just wanna wrap her up blankets and pillows and cuddle all day. I rub her back to warm her back and she hums in satisfaction, "Good night, Yuna."

"Night," she cuddles into the pillows on the bed. I walk outside the room determined to find the person bothering Yuna.

Taehyung's POV (first timeline)

She won't come with me... She knows that I'm not her timeline's Taehyung. How do I eliminate this Taehyung? If she would just come with me thinking I was her timeline's Taehyung then I could just bring her here. That Taehyung wouldn't be able to track me since he would practically be tracking himself and see himself. His powers don't seem that extended as mine and his senses won't jump timelines surely to get a hold of Yuna's location. And even if he does, his teleportation would just take him to the same place she is but in his world. 

I suddenly hear a scream outside my castle. I walk outside the balcony to see Yoongi.

"YOU FOOL!" He cries, "YOU KILLED MY SISTER!"

I gulp as tears prick my eyes. I didn't mean to kill her. It was a mistake. She was trying to kill herself- I tried to stop it.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" He kneels crying and hitting the floor, "SHE WAS THE ONLY PERSON I HAD LEFT AND YOU TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME."

"STOP HIDING LIKE A COWARD!" He yells, "COME OUT AND FACE ME."

I step back hiding into the curtains. I'm a coward. I killed her. I ruined everything. 

"WHAT? ARE YOU AFRAID?" Yoongi yells, "YOU KILLED MY SISTER AND NOW YOU'RE HIDING?"

"WHY? COME OUT AND KILL ME TOO," Yoongi chuckles, pain evident in his voice. He pulls his hair crying out loud, "YOU SAID YOU'D KEEP HER SAFE! THAT NO HARM WOULD COME TO HER."

I lean onto the wall sliding down. I really thought I could keep her safe. I really did. I thought I could keep her happy. 

"BUT DID YOU EVER THINK THAT YOU WERE THE HARM? YOU WERE THAT ONE THING THAT MADE HER UNHAPPY," He yells on the top of his voice, "YOU SAID YOU'D REMOVE EVERYTHING THAT MAKES HER UNHAPPY. DID YOU EVER THINK ABOUT REMOVING YOURSELF?"

I gulp. I made her unhappy. Didn't I? I chuckle to myself as tears roll down my face. I just want another chance. I want to make her happy. 

"COME OUT, YOU NARCISSISTIC ASSHOLE!" Yoongi yells.

"Hyung, please," I hear another voice. A rather familiar voice. 

"Please, let's go. He isn't gonna come out," he begs, "And even if he does, it's useless. Yuna is gone. He can't bring her back."

"HE CAN!" Yoongi yells, "HE'S A GOD FOR FVCK SAKE. HE CAN BRING HER BACK. I WANT MY SISTER BACK."

"Yoongi Hyung," I hear another broken voice pleading. Another familiar voice, "Let's go back, please. He might kill all of us."

I get up and walk to a window peaking out to see Jimin and Jungkook beside Yoongi who was kneeling on the floor breathing heavily. 

"Please," Jimin pleads, "You need to calm down."

"I can't," Yoongi sobs, "He took away m-my sister and all her friends. I loved all of them with all my heart. I saw them all as my younger b-brothers."

Jungkook's eyes tear up and he ends up crying, "I-I loved Namjoon Hyung so much. He was my crush."

I chuckle softly at his confession. 

"I wanted to tell him that he inspired me to take archaeology b-but he isn't here anymore," Jungkook crashes into Yoongi with a hug, "I-I like Jin Hyung too. He used to buy me noodles every time we met."

Jimin purses his lips trying to hold his tears back and pats Jungkook's back, "They're gone Jungkook. They're in a better place away from monsters like him."

I clench my jaws. I will bring back not just Yuna...

But her friends too

But her friends too.

962 words

A/N- Merry Christmas you guys <3 have fun and stay safe.