ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪɪ

Taehyung's POV (second timeline)

"Taeeeee?" I hear Yuna yell my name from the kitchen and I spring up from my office chair and teleport.

"Yes, baby?" I look around before I notice the oven and the smoke coming from it, "What the hell?"

"I don't know! It just exploded when I was trying to bake cookies," she scowls, "Stupid oven. Now how am I gonna make my cookies?"

I chuckle at the way she isn't worried about the oven but her cookies.

"What are you laughing at?" She looks at me, "Get me a new oven or something. I wanna bake cookies for Yuki."

"For Yuki?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Yeah, she called me early in the morning asking me for cookies," she sighs leaning on the kitchen island, "She wanted my cookies. She wasn't satisfied with Yoongi's rock hard cookies or the store-bought ones."

"She is spoiled, isn't she?" I joke and trap her against the kitchen island.

She just places her hands on my chest and smiles in satisfaction, "I love her."

"Don't we all?" I kiss her cheek, "She's our princess."

"I love our kids to the point where I can't express it," she leans forwards hugging me, "I just really hope we stay like this. Forever."

"We will," I smile softly.

"Or I'll make sure we will."

Namjoon's POV (obviously second timeline bc the first timeline Namjoon is dead :( ) 

"Can we concentrate?" I ask in annoyance as Hoseok fumbles around with the coffee mugs and sugar packets.

"Yeah, yeah, of course," Hoseok grins, "I'm just excited to go to Egypt again."

I sigh with a smile and turn around to see Seokjin staring off outside with a straight face. I walk up to him and hug him from behind resting my chin on his shoulder, "What's wrong, baby?"

"I miss Yuna," he sighs, "I miss her goofing around with us when we were trying to concentrate."

"I miss her too," I sigh. It's been so many years. She was diligent and would come every day to work but slowly she started taking more and more days off after giving birth to her second child till she finally quit. Not that I'm not happy for her but I just miss how it used to be. I expected everything to stay the same way. The four of us, happy and excited about every project. I knew one day we'd all find our significant others and leave with them but I remember Hoseok bluntly telling me that I obviously had a crush on Seokjin and then telling me that he loved Yuna so much. I expected us four to stay the same forever. Him and her, Seokjin and I. Together on projects and expeditions.

But things turned out so different. The pain in Hoseok's eyes every time Yuna and Taehyung shared a loving moment. He would just sit there smiling sadly wishing it was him and knowing it would never be him. If only he had told her before she met Taehyung... Oh, but what was the use? Hoseok would have been dead then. 

I rub my chin on Seokjin's shoulder softly, "Let's go visit her, Hyung. It's not like we never see her. We see her almost every month."

"Yeah, but it's not the same," I hear a small sob, "I really wish she was with us every day like we were."

"Hyung!" I whine, "Don't cry..."

"Can we ask her to come back? Is it too late," he chuckles, "I just don't like seeing Hoseok unable to move on."