ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪɪ

Taehyung's POV

I step out into a very unfamiliar room. I look around to stop my dear. I step forward to get to her but I see... me?

I see him... or should I say me — pinning her onto a wall, all happy and giggling. I hide behind the table next to the mirror and watch as they share kisses passionately... What is going on? Where am I?

"As much I love our kids." 

"I also love it when they leave for Yoongi's house for the holidays. I get to have you all to myself for some time."

I hear him say that and I furrow my eyebrows. Kids? Do they have kids? I thought Yuna hated me.

"Jump."

Instead of letting him pick her up, she pushes him onto the bed. 

"What are you doing?"

"Don't know. I just want to touch you. I need you."

"I have a meeting in ten minutes, baby. I won't stop if I start and this meeting is important."

What a fool. If he was really me, he would succumb to her wishes and let her do whatever she wants. 

"I understand. Just hold me close till you leave for it."

"You don't even have to ask," he pulls her in and cuddles her, "Comfy?"

"Mmm, so comfy."

I was beyond furious. Why was she in love with him? Wasn't she supposed to hate him? I teleport back to the castle and look around to see that the castle was clean and brand new. 

"What the hell?" I murmur to myself. This isn't my castle. My castle is broken... dirty and infested with rodents and insects.

"Master!" A maid rushes to me, "What brings you here? Have you brought the queen?"

I cock an eyebrow, "What?"

"Is Mrs Kim also here? Shall I prepare a bath for you both? And a room for the kids? Will you stay for lunch?" She rapidly throws questions at me.

"Wha- I don't know," I reply.

"It was a simple question, sir. Is everything okay? Did you fight with your wife? You look really pale," she shakes her head.

"No, yes," I sigh, "I just fought with her and um- I am tired. I feel very lost."

"I'll prepare a bath for you. It'll help you relax, sir," she rushes away.

Where the hell am I? Kids? Wife? Am I married to Yuna in this universe?

"Sir!" She yells from afar, "Come on! This way!"

I nod slightly and walk towards her to enter a huge room filled with plants, flowers, trees and hot pools. At the centre was a small bathtub.

"Your bath, sir," she bows and leaves. I walk around the room. A bath chamber like this was my dream. Something I wanted to construct for Yuna because the bath waters in our city were contaminated and crowded. It looks exactly like how I imagined it to look. I remember dreaming about Yuna slowly stripping off her clothes and stepping into a hot pool. Oh, and the way she would look at me with her big eyes from the pool. I felt overwhelmed. Was this version of me living my dream? Living exactly how I wanted? I walk out of the bath chamber to the hallways. There were huge portrait paintings of myself and Yuna but one of the paintings caught my eye — It was Yuna, me and five kids. Were they- Are they our kids? This Taehyung has kids with Yuna? How- How did he get Yuna to love him? How did he get it right? What did I do wrong? I clench my fist seeing all of the pictures... hugs, kisses, everything. He's got everything I wanted. He even got her to bear his kids... five of them. 

I walk through the hall and see a door with a sign, 'YUNA'S CORNER: DON'T ENTER >:['

I smile at her silliness and open the door slightly peeking inside. I see stacks and stacks of comic books, paintings hanging around the place, old books about Egyptian culture, maps and art supplies. I walk to her desk and see the things on her desk. Pens and pencils scattered, papers scrunched up, a protractor, a compass, a divider stabbed onto the desk, a photo frame with her kissing his cheek and several other pictures of him. 

I walk out of the room and into the main chamber. It's designed how I wanted it long back but with slight modifications which are probably Yuna's choices. The bed smelled sweaty and musky hinting at the fact that they often made love here. I clench my eyes shut trying to wipe the images of her in bed with barely any clothes under me squirming in pleasure. Why? Why did she have to do that...? Why did she leave me? I could have given her anything and everything. All she had to do was ask. I would have given her pleasure beyond her expectations or human capability. Everyone would have wished they were her. Why did she have to break my heart and resist so much? Did she ever know how much my heart aches for her? Did she ever know that my heart beats only for her? Will she ever know?

I want her. I need her.

And I will get her

And I will get her.

926 words

A/N- Everyone after first-timeline Taehyung repeats the same mistakes: