ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪɪ

Taehyung's POV

"You'd really trade Yuna's life for your kids?" I hear a voice behind me just as I was about to kiss my little bean's forehead. I clench my jaws and look behind me, "I would, Yoongi. I love my kids. I'd do anything for their survival. She'd do the same for our kids. They're our everything."

"But would you be able to survive without Yuna?" He chuckles, "Or would you go ahead and wait for Yuna to reincarnate?"

I close my eyes and kiss Yoonjin's forehead. I stand up and glare at him, tears threatening to fall from my eyes at the thought of losing any one of them. 

"No, Yoongi," I give him a tight smile, "I can't wait for her. If an immortal person dies, they never reincarnate."

His eyes widen at my statement, "Why not?"

"It's just the law of how it works," I sigh, "I can't do anything about it."

"I need to talk to you and Yuna about something," Yoongi says, "Come down."

"I'll be down in a few minutes," I nod and walk back to Yoonjin's bed, "I just want to be around Yoonjin for a while."

"I understand but I think it's better if you be around him after our talk," Yoongi steps out of the room, "I'll be waiting down."

I turn to Yoonjin and look at his soft and innocent face. I brush his hair out of his face. His small button nose twitches like a bunny making me smile.

15 minutes later...

"It took you a while to come down," Yoongi says.

I walk down the stairs with a smile on my face. His button nose was so cute. I can't believe I made such cute kids, "Our kids are so wonderful."

Yuna chuckles, "Late realisation."

I laugh and sit down beside her wrapping my arm around her waist, "I love you for giving me five wonderful angels, baby."

"Okay, love and romance later please," Yoongi interrupts us, "We need to talk."

"What is it, brother?" Yuna sighs, "Did the kids do anything? If they did-"

"No," Yoongi stops her, "It's not that. I really don't know how to start."

"Take your time," Yuna smiles.

"See, I spoke to Yoonjin while he was with me," Yoongi starts, "And he's told me some stuff."

I feel the same pang of jealousy again. He opened up to Yoongi when he doesn't even look at me? 

"Really?" Yuna gasps, "That's so great. I'm so glad he's opening up to someone. What did he tell you?"

Even though I was jealous, Yuna brings a smile onto my face with her happiness for our son.

"Now, that's kind of concerning actually," Yoongi sighs and Yuna face falls.

"W-what's concerning? Is he okay? Is he having difficulties with anything?" Tears threaten her eyes as she continues asking questions, "I'm so sorry I should have paid more attention to him."

"Shush," I rub Yuna arms, "It's not your fault, okay? We'll find a way to help him," I look at Yoongi, "Please, tell us what's wrong with him," my gaze had almost turned into a glare.

"Yoonjin's afraid," he says slowly.

"Afraid of what?" I stand up. He has nothing to be afraid of. I'm always there to protect him. He doesn't have to be afraid of anything.

"Dude, chill," Yoongi stands up, "You need to control your anger. This is your issue. You think just because you have all the power in the world, everything is fine."