AppleDash... Yay or Neigh?

Let's start off with the ship that most of y'all wanna know my opinion on...

AppleDash! It's an iconic ship! First thought up and started up wayyyy back in season one after the episode Fall Weather Friends, this ship has caught the hearts of almost all fans out there! Very little either don't know of this iconic paring or hate this adorable blend of the sky's and the earth. 

I'll speak with my bias aside on this ship for just a little, what makes these two so appealing is their rival-like-yet caring relantionship. These two have had this rivalry since the days begun, ever since we saw them in Ticker Master, we could tell thee two had a different aproach and friendship... and more. We know for a fact that these two were at least aquatinted before Twilight's arrival, this is fact, as we se them all attend a party thrown by Pinkie Pie, and later we see Applejack be able to calm Rainbow's aggression quite quickly. People like to believe that these two are the same, to a massive fault. And sure, they have their reasons for believing this. They come off as on in the smae, interchangeable even. Both are athletic, quick on their hooves, competitive, passionate. There even was this running joke back when the show started that Dash and Aj should have changed elements, Aj being more loyal than honest, and Dash being more honest that loyal. 

This was definitely the case for the two back then, and yea, I still see some credibility in that still to this day.

But that's not my point there. My point is that, people often, to a very high degree compare the two, sat how similar they are, give ships such as FlutterDash and RariJack the credit for being opposites and still working. 

And do I agree? No, not to a high degree at least! These two have their similarities but saying they are one in the same, interchangeable, that's just wrong! I'll give you bi differences between the two. 

Dash has her eyes set on the big money. She wants to accomplish her goal the best way she can, she is not satisfied with just a self-proclaimed title, which has gotten thrown off from above her head more time than countable, she wants more!

While Applejack may show these traits, she's more often than not the opposite. She is settled, she is where she wants to be, she has no place she needs to go in any rush. She is content with her life on the farm, with her closest friends and family not far from her. She is settled. 

Those are two simple opposites, a few more... here you are.

Dash is lazy and laid back, while she can pop into action plenty of times, she definitely prefers a nice goo nap over helping out on the farm. Or that was how she started out.

Applejack is hard working. She works day in and day out. We all know how much she prides herself in that. Or was more like that in the first fewa seasons of the show.

Now y'all tell me are they that similar after all?

Sure, these two are quite the same, in more ways than one, I listed a few of their similarities, but they're quite different too, helping them balance out much better.

Not for the biased opinions...

...

I FRICKING LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS SHIP!!! HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE IT!! ITS PECT!! IS LIKE FRENIMIES TO ABSALUTE PERFECTION!! THERE IS SO MUCH ABOUT THIS SHIP YOU CANNO NOT LOVE! THEY'RE JUST AS DIFFERENT AS THEY ARE THE SAME, AND THEY STILL ACT SO PERFECT TOGETHER!!

In other words, this ship, AppleDash, is my one and only OTP 

*Clears throat* Now that that's out of the way.

Best Ship is canon you HATERS! Its been canon since the show began! 

I've gone on my ramble now for my spam!