TwiPie... Yay or Neigh?

This one I have heard of before! I have an opinion on this too!

Twilight and Pinkie, two ponies who cannot be more different. Pinks is a bubbly, happy-go-lucky character, that is near impossible to dislike, (it's possible, just very unlikely) while Twilie is calm collected, smart and intelligent. That's why, it is as though they play off each other's stegths and weaknesses quite well. 

While Pinkie is more prone to being hyper and bouncing about that Twi, and Twilie is more likely to freak out over small things (which, in her head, is a massive deal). Even through this, they are good friends, and when they take centre stage, it's never boring. 

The 2017th mlp movie, is a good example, love it or hate it, you can't argue, that these two took centre stage in the main six. 

They worked perfectly, bouncing of off each other in that last bit. It was both heart breaking to me, to see Twi say that to Pinkie but also fits right in with both her character and their relationship. 

It also can be a sort of helping hand paring. Pinkie can help Twi lighten up, like we saw in the episode 'Trivia Trot' and Twi can help keep Pinkie in check, to some extent. They can grow and learn together, and it would be fun to see them that way.

Now for what I think of these two; their our right adorable that's what I think! 

Alright so I don't particularly find myself shipping these two all that much, but since I ship aj and Dash together, I like to ship Rarity with Shy, (to make sure, she's as far away from Aj as possible) and so Twi and Pinkie are the ones that are left, so I just end up shipping the two togetherness, and they end up being really cute together!

So yea that basically it, I love this, but don't prize it all that much, it's good. It's cute, it's adorable, but not close to any of my favorites.

Fluff time!

Oh! And another reason these two are good in my eyes, is cause I see them as a Christmas ship, not sure why, but I do! And I absolutely love the holidays, so anything that reminds me of it, is an awesome in my books!

My ratings 

7 and a half Yays/10

Yes this an awesome paring, but I have my own issues with it, with it being very clashing, so I really can't give 'em anything higher.

Now that's it from me Folks!

Peace! ;)