FlutterPie... Yay or Neigh?

Ha! This one isn't that bad! I can see this one a whole lot more so than the last! 

Fluttershy and Pinie Pie, are two very opposite characters, you could say that they don't have anything in common, and that Pinie could never see Shy that way, and for those people there is a just and good reason for it. While they have their reason people who ship these two also have their respective reasons. Fluttershy and Pinkie can be a helping hand relationship. Shy can help Pinkie calm down a bit, while Pinks can show flutters how to liven up! They'd balance each other out! If Pinkie was getting wayyy too hyper, than Shy good step in and help out and if Shy was unable to speak up for herself, then Pinks can help ponies hear what the timid are has to say! 

...

...

The more I speak the higher my rating is going on this thing!? I think I just convinced myself, that this is an actual cute ship!?! I just frciking convinced myself!! That's never happened!!

This ship really is a cutie! Alrighty before I explode let's finish this thing shall we??

 I don't know what it is, but these two look just perfect together! Could be their perfectly clashing coats and colors! 

(Haven't beaten best ship yet though)

Now for my rating.

Not sure why, but as I was looking for things to write about for those two, I legitimately convinced myself, that these two really do work better then another certain ship, that I hate to no halt. So the rating I was gonna give 'em was this:

6 Yays/10

But I gotta say, these two definitely deserve a whole lot more than that!

9 YAYS/10

(I bet I confused the hell out of those who were just skipping all the blabbering and came right to the ratings, didn't I)

I think i just replaced Flarity with this! Sheesh! I'm really quick aren't I?! 

How did I... H-how? How did I change my-my... huh! My head hurts! I changed my mind on my third favourites in the main six, and it took me writing this thing! Geez! I bet that's any odd story.

You: So Misty, what made you like FlutterPie at all?

Misty: Well, I was writing this book about my already existing opinions on shipping and then I got to the part about FlutterPie, and some how I was writing and something just clicked inside me! Like it kept saying that this was better than Flarity, and I couldn't disagree to any degree.

How stupid doesn't that sound?!

Now that's all I gotta say!

Peace!