RariDash... Yay or Neigh?

RariDash. This is a can of beans, I didn't know what to talk about. 

Rarity and Dash and have little to nothing in common, aside from them saving the world a bunch, it's ahead to see how these two actually became friends. I mean, Rarity s this girly girl fashionista, with an eye for the beauty in everything. While Dash over here, is anything but a stereotypical girly girl, or even close to that. She's as to tomboyish as they get. Her back fro adventure and thrill has clashed with Rarity's calm sense of doing things, more times than not.

With that being said, what makes people want to ship these two? Is it another case of opposites attract, or do we got a birds of a feather scenario? I like to believe it both. Most opposites attract couples have little in common and people say that where they get their love, while Birds of a Feather believer, like to think up ways on how they go about their similarities, I know I do. 

This ship seems to divert from that completely. Rarity and Rainbow have plenty in common, maybe just as much as they have in differences. One thing has to be their striving attitude and can do spirit. There's never come a day when either has wanted to give up on what they want and believe in, at least not for long. They both had a goal set in mind, they both did everything in their power to accomplish it, and when they did, it felt quite satisfactory did it not? Another things they both in have in spades, is their undeniable un comfort when with family. I mean Dash had always loved her parents, but it wasn't apparent that she was at least uncomfortable with them. And Rarity has destain for them, probably cause of them picking favorite between the sisters. But nonetheless, they still have a decent  dynamic.

As for my personal thoughts on this ship, well I don't particularly despise to any degree, nor do I see too much apeal in this one. I mean it's a good ship, but I think the first episode within hem in it, shoved me the wrong way. Plus my very own bias has to speak for it there. In my head  it works like this:

Best Pony + Best BG Pone = Best Ship

Best Pony + Worst Pone = Average/Meh Ship

Yea, yea, I know, it's not fair to judge a ship that way, but I can't see it any other way. Oh and Sonic Rainboom was the episode that my destain for Rarity began plus my appreciation for Dashie. 

Nor the fluff

If you ship 'em, go right ahead, I don't mind, just don't tell me I should ship 'em too

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

If you ship 'em, go right ahead, I don't mind, just don't tell me I should ship 'em too.

Now last but definitely not least, the RATINGS!

It's a meh buuuut...

3 Yays/10

I think I mentioned this, no need to be surprised.

Now that's it from me Folks!

Peace!