RariLight... Yay or Neigh?

Alright, now for something that doesn't have me screaming... 

Rarity and Twilight are quite similar ponies, both are responsible and neither take well to being under pressure. They both are usually the more rational and calm minded ones in their relationship, that be romantically or not. While this is very true, both also have tendencies to become... less rational. Twilight's got her Twilight-ing, and Rarity tends to over-react (too much). These two are definitely a Birds Of A Feather sort of paring, they have more similarities than differences. I personally don't know where these originated, I can see some reason for shipping this.

As for how they work... I don't particularly know either. They might work off their similarities, trying to find something different to spice things up or they could try working on helping one another with their strong suites. Honestly, the more I looked into this, the lesser this seemed appealing. I mean, what could they even build their relationship on? Both are quite similar, one could assume, no. I assumed these two would be appealing to those who lean toward that sort of parings, but looking into it, I came to realize that these two are a little too like one another. Both have strong suites, that are practically like the other's, sure they aren't the same pony, Twilight's more organized, but I can't see Rarity being any sort of swine either, she may not fuss about it as much as Twilight but she definitely won't be anything of the opposite either. 

So, 'cease these two got so little that separates them, in a good way, there is  very little for us to use as a base or plot for a fic, or a story. 

Alright I'll give ya'll an explanation, comparing this to another Bird Of A Feather ship; Flarity

(You thought I'd say AppleDash? Well ha! No I didn't did I?)

in that ship, Rarity and Fluttershy are quite similar, both usually being the one with a level head, and both preferring small tea parties, but what make those two work , is their ability to work off of each other. Shy can help with Rarity's outbursts while Rares can help Shy be more upspoken. But when it comes to this ship, its a lot harder to find anything of the sort for the two. No way of assisting each other or anything. 

Leta's not forget that, in the duration of the show airtime, we've probably got one or maybe two RariLight-centric episodes, and that's just sad, I wanted to know how they'd work, but I just can't see it.

So I'd say this is an eh, cause like they're not a bad paring, though if I were to ship Rarity with anyone it'd be with Fluttershy, and for Twilight it depends on the story and the universe we're in. 

Now, before we say that this is a bad ship or something of the sort, let's take a lock at their appearance together, shall we?

So I was hoping that looking through pics of these two might help my opinion go higher, but like, no. No it didn't, if anything, it sorta made this more of a 'why?' for me. I mean some pares just look like they belong together, like maybe FlutterPie, or (Huge bias speaking up) AppleDash, but these two? They just.. no.

My rating is a lot lower than I had initially thought it to be, but eh, whatever. 
1 Yay/10

Sorry I just don't seem playing out well. 

That' from me folks!

Peace!