TwiJack... Yay or Neigh?

This one's odd one, lets get started.

Twilight and Applejack, two characters that usually have the role, in a relationship, as the one to keeps the other in check. I can give you countless examples, but cause I don't feel like it, I'm not gonna. These two are an odd paring and don't have much potential in a relationship, at least one that is romantic. This is, if you ask me which you did because you're here and reading this, a very unique paring. I mean we have very few parings with two characters that are usually the rational ones get together and NOT be the rational ones. Sure, they're not always sensible, but more often than not, they are. 

These two being together don't have many down sides from where I stand, aside from maybe one thing. Their competitiveness. Or at least Aj is. The way I see it, Twi wouldn't be able to keep Aj's competitiveness in check, she has never been able to. I know, I know its the same thing with Best Ship. right?... uhh... no its not. For Dashie and Aj, they're usually the one that riles the her up, not the one that stops it. Besides they know when the other's trying to get under their skin, and also know how NOT to get under the other's. If they know what triggers the other, they'd also know what'd calm the other, hence why they work better together.

What I'm saying is; Twi wouldn't know what sets Aj off and how to stop it. Same will apply for Aj. Tw hates being proven wrong, she hates being wrong, and enjoys getting her point across (That's why she's best princess). While Aj may act this way at times, she wouldn't always. And thus wouldn't know what ticked Twi off an' how to stop it.

Now, I don't hot much to say for these two, so lets just jump into my opinion bit.

I, for some reason, cannot ship AJ with anyone aside from Dash. I don't know what's wrong with me. I can ship TwiDash, I do ship it, I don't despise FlutterDash and PinkieDash is just adorable, I can say all that, but when it comes to Aj? I just can't.

I think ya'll have picked up on this, or not, which in case you haven't I gave a very low score for Applejack ships so far, oh except AppleDash.

Flutterjack I gave a 5/10

PinkieJack I gave a -7/10 

And don't even get m started on Rarjack and why hate it.

I don't know, but i just can't see Aj with anyone aside from Dashie. I want to know why, I really do, but i don't.

I don't hate this ship but its very low, near PinkieJack level, not Rarjack level, just Pinkie and Aj level.

Fist we do fluff

Now for the ratings!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Now for the ratings!

4 Neighs/10

I just can't see these two being a thing. Its not that there bad together, its just that I can't see 'em whatsoever, no redeeming qualities for them, nothing, its just a blank space for me. I wanna give 'em something higher, like in the YAYS section, but I don't think their that good together.

Besides, these two are the two ponies that I ship Dash the most with! I don't like the idea of BOTH of them going out, TOGETHER.

If you like 'em, go right ahead, ain't stoppin' ya! Enjoy what you will, I'll enjoy what I will.

Now that's it from me, Folks! 

Peace!