Act I • Chapter 5

3 years later....

Naomi sighed in relief as she looked at the finish product. She was stitching her own clothing since she couldn't buy a good ninja wear without being discriminated or having to be forced to buy one with the worst quality, and so she used the fabric Hiruzen gave to them as a gift for their 7th birthday and made it into her official ninja outfit throughout the academy arc.

The outfit was quite to her taste, simple and it allows her to maneuver freely.

Albeit there's too much color for her liking, she would have to make do of it for it is the only cloth she had

Naomi had also cut her hair short, sick and irritated of the times where strands of her hair gets into her eyes whenever she would sprint through the words, or the times where it gets into her mouth the moment she takes a bite of her food.

"Sis! Can you help me hold this. I can't do it with only my hands!" Naruto shrieked as he too worked on his own clothing.

Naomi climbed on his bed and assisted him.
In her past life, Naomi did everything by herself wether it be from cooking, cleaning, working, and even learning. She was a fast learner, so the skills and knowledge would naturally be instilled in her brain the moment she observe how the task needed to be done.

Naruto, on the other hand, have been used to his sisters helping hand. However that doesn't mean that Naomi aided him in everything he does, she only teaches him the do's and don's of a certain task then let him do the rest on his own whilst occasionally giving a hand when he desperately needs it.

In the current timeline, Naruto had acquired the basic life skills, mostly domestic ones, with Naomi instilling and motivating him into learning more.

The female twin was fairly impressed by how Naruto could easily follow her instructions, albeit not perfectly, but it was better than she had anticipated.

And unlike in the anime, Naruto's apartment was spotless, with his pantry and refrigerator filled with not only ramen, but alongside fruits and vegetables and some meats.

He would definitely make a lovely house-husband if only he was not aiming to becoming a Hokage.

Either way, Naomi was satisfied as long as he is being true to himself.

"Yes! I'm almost done dattebayo!"

And although Naomi said that she was okay with Naruto being himself, what's with his obsession with orange though.

His ninja outfit is still the same as it was in the original, with his goggles and all and Naomi isn't sure what to feel about it.

"Does Naruto have his things all ready for tomorrow?" Naomi asked.

"Yep! I already put two notebooks for ninja techniques and academic lessons, one pencil and one ink pen, eraser and extra clothes just in case!" Naruto noted as he excitedly peered at Naomi's side of the room only to find her at her desk, writing who knows what yet again with a relieved face after hearing his words.