Act I • Chapter 7

"Danzo-sama."

Naomi revealed herself before Danzo in the entrance of the ROOT base. She was quite relieved that he did not kill her even when he knew that she was there for quite a while now.

She kneeled in front of him, much to her dismay, and kept her head low.

Danzo observed the little girl. He wasn't even aware of how she got into his base which was personally tightly sealed by him. He was only able to notice her presence the moment she called his name.

"How did you get in here, Jinchuriki."

"Naomi have her ways."

Danzo hummed as he sternly looked at her kneeling figure. Her voice was cold and stiff, even though her way of regarding herself was that of a third person. Just like any of his trained army.

Plus, she was able to find this place and know about him even when he rarely appeared in public's eyes.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Naomi... wants to join your organization, Danzo-sama." She replied.

Danzo was a wary man, he was not one to trust people so easily even when that person is an ally. And let's just say that this girl really is powerful, she is not fully aware of what she's digging herself into though.

"And for what reason?"

Naomi looked up and stared right into his eye. "Naomi wants to become strong." It wasn't a lie, but it also wasn't the truth. Naomi read in a book that when you lie, you also need to put half truth to make it more believable.

Danzo sternly kept their eye contact. Her eyes did not waver which means that she was telling the truth. But as an experienced shinobi, Danzo felt that there's more to it.

"I'll consider it. Though do not be expecting much."

Naomi nodded and in a speed of light, left his view.

Danzo thought about the pros and cons of accepting her. For the most important part, she was a jinchuriki, a weapon to the village. And if the council were to find out that he was using the village's property for himself, it would cause him a lot of trouble.

But if he were to use her, then he would have a powerful minion at his disposal. Considering the infiltrating skills she had displayed not too long ago, he could tell that she was thousand times stronger than his trained ROOT members in terms of infiltration. And with just a little fixing, he could make her into a prodigy of his own.

- - ┈┈┈┈˃̶˂̶┈┈┈┈ - -

Naomi herself wasn't sure if that old man was gonna accept her into his organization. She wasn't able to show off her skills as well as talk to him a little longer, but one thing for sure was that he most likely would seek to see her again.

Today was Saturday, so no academy, and Naomi decided to try the foods originated from Japan. But before going out, she would have to wear a disguise so that she wouldn't have to be kicked out of any stores.

Naruto was out doing his own thing (probably hanging out with Shikamaru and Choji) and Naomi wanted to rest as well, and what better way to relax one's self than munching on delicious foods.

She was also not one to use money carelessly (thanks to her previous lifestyle) to which had her fish cake shaped wallet full of cents and ryo to the brim.

Strolling through the streets of Konoha, she enjoyed the sunny rays hitting her skin as well as the fresh air entering her nose. The clean environment was another thing she admired in her time here in the Naruto verse, since it was not polluted much by gas unlike her world.