Act I • Chapter 11

Years had gone by so fast that it felt as if it was just yesterday that Naomi had been reborn to this fictional world.

Along those years, she had met Sai and they even do missions together. But they weren't friends, Naomi knew that much. She had also been collecting more and more evidences against that vile old man Danzo. She really loathes him to the core.

Naomi had also convinced Naruto into thinking that she had been going out almost everyday after class because she had found a job. He did not point on the matter any further.

And, Naomi had learned and trained enough to defeat an B-rank criminal. The Jutsus and knowledge she had gained in these years helped her greatly in a battle since she could most of the times predict, or just read her opponent itself.

Now onto the adverse part: On the matters of Sasuke, she was still having double thoughts if what idea she had planted in his head would be in her favor in the future or not. But she could only wait and watch since she could really do absolutely nothing about it at the moment.

And finally, her curse seal. Naomi had forgotten on how Sai was able to remove the seal and she was growing anxious at the thought of having to have her mouth sealed forever. It was already hard not having a chakra of her own to fasten up the experiments.

But that aside, today is a very special day.

Naomi smirk at the messy illustration of her twin's face painted along with the Hokage statues. Today is the day... Calm yourself Naomi! You wouldn't want to faint in the presence of Kakashi later on!

"What are you looking at, Naomi-chan?" The twin glanced at the pink haired that she had befriended since then. This young  version of Sakura was more acceptable than in the anime.

"A piece of art!" Naomi proudly exclaimed as the pink haired peered at the direction she had been staring at.

"That-!" Sakura started, her fist was clenched dramatically as her nose scrunched. "That idiot Naruto—!" Sakura stopped herself as she was reminded that Naomi was still beside her. No, no, play it cool Sakura. That Idiot is still Naomi-chan's brother so you must also be nice to him... But her inner self says otherwise. Her shoulders slumped as she thought, Are they really twins? How is he such an idiot while Naomi-chan is literally the definition of divine..!!

Naomi sweat-dropped at the steeled look on Sakura's face. She could almost hear her thoughts. This trait of hers did not changed, nonetheless, Naomi found it not bad at all. It was quite intriguing on how the pink haired was able to have different opinions and thoughts in the same body, at the same time.

Naomi smiled at the girl in front of her before saying, "Let's go take to our seats,"

Sakura nodded and with that, they waited for Iruka, who has been their teacher for about 4 years now, and a certain knucklehead.

"Let go of me!!"

There they are.

Naruto was being tied up by a rope, not too tight to hurt him though, by Iruka himself.

"You have already failed your exam once, and you barely even passed in the recent one." Iruka scolded, "tomorrow you'll get another chance and you're messing up again!"

Naruto huffed as he turned his head away, and this irked Iruka even more. "Fine! Because you missed it Naruto, everyone have to review the transformation jutsu!"

Naomi took in the noises of annoyance and displeasure her classmates promptly made. The students went in line for their turn, and before Naomi could even stand up, Iruka had announced.