Season 1 Chapter 14 : Alpha Male

Inside the cave, the Justice League was fixing the cave of the damage caused by all the damage caused by the Reds. Green Arrow brought a bowl of pretzels and placed it on the table in the main hall where Kid Flash, Artemis, Robin, Miss Martian and Y/n were all sitting.

Kid Flash: Thanks...but no thanks.

Robin: Yeah, what we want are answers about Red Tornado and his siblings.

Y/n: Exactly!

Green Arrow took up the bowl of pretzels but Kid Flash took them and started eating them. Superboy looked over and saw Aqualad talking to Batman and used his super hearing to hear what they were saying.

Aqualad: It was during the TaiPei mission with Red Arrow. Sportsmaster revealed the possibility of a mole within the team. In the last night's attack, Tornado would appear to be the traitor. But whether he betrayed us willingly or was pre-programmed is still-

Superboy: *angry* You knew?!

Superboy ran over to Aqualad and held him by the collar.

Superboy: That android and his maniac family nearly killed M'gann!

Miss Martian and everyone else ran over to Superboy and Aqualad to see what was going on.

Miss Martian: Connor, what are you doing?

Superboy: Kaldur knew we had a traitor among us and said nothing!

Robin: You knew?

Kid Flash: And didn't tell us?

Y/n: What's the deal Kaldur?

Aqualad: I sought to protect the team from-

Artemis: Protect us from what? Knowledge that might have saved our lives?

Superboy: *to Miss Martian* You almost died.

Batman: Enough. 

Batman stared at Superboy and he let go of Aqualad.

Batman: With Red Tornado...missing, the team will now be overseen by rotating supervisors. Captain Marvel has volunteered to take the first shift.

Captain Marvel: I'm really looking forward to hanging with you guys

Superboy: *to Aqualad* After I dismantle Tornado, you and I are gonna-

Batman: Red Tornado is a member of the Justice League, that makes him League responsibility. You will leave him to us. I have another assignment for this team.

A hologram of a new article that said "Gorilla trades bananas for bullets". The picture on the newspaper was a gorilla with a Gatling gun and wearing a red toupee.