Pt. 1 End Author's Note

The end of part one is finally here :)

I would just like to say that I had SO much fun writing this story and seeing all of your comments! Unlike my last few stories, I had a lot of motivation to write this story because of all of the interactions and the storyline!

Fear not, this is no where near the end of the book. In fact, we've barely made it to the halfway mark. Part 2 will be the beginning of a new journey and story between Jungwon and Yumin now that she has transformed back into a vampire. It will feature more action, more secrets revealed, and more interactions between our beloved main characters.

I will be taking a very short break from writing (less than a week) since my finals are coming up soon and I'm very behind in assignments :)

One thing I would like to point out and make clear is that this is not a safe place for sexualizing Jungwon or any of the Enha members. I will not tolerate that, nor any accusations that I am implying and sexual undertones. I have gotten comments that have been sketchy, and every single one of them have been blocked and reported. I implore you to respect them.

Thank you, and I'll see you soon loves <3

P.S., Jungwon won't die from the blood loss he is experiencing rn bc of Yumin LOLOLOL I promise