50k+ Special: Adjusting to Life as a Human

A/N: in honor of Predicted hitting 50k+ views (😭), enjoy this special chapter of different scenarios of enha adjusting to life as a human !

1. In which Jungwon learns the concept of hunger.

The last thing I expected when I walked into my bedchambers after training was Jungwon rolling around on the ground, clutching his stomach and groaning incomprehensible words. Unsurprisingly- and rightfully, dare I add- I assumed that something serious had happened to him; perhaps he had been gravely injured by some unsuspected assassin.

"Jungwon?" I asked, worry and fear lacing my voice as I carefully bent down next to the writhing boy and laid a hand on his arm.

Jungwon jerked at my touch, looking up at me with sweat beading on his forehead. His gaze wavered, looking at me with distressed eyes.

"My Yumin," he gasped out, hands still clutching onto his stomach. "It hurts so much."

"What does?" I frowned, trying to find an injury.

"My stomach." Jungwon rasped. One of his hands moved up to his neck, the other grabbed desperately onto my arm. "My neck feels strained, and my entire body feels so empty. I can't focus on anything but the pain, Yumin. Are these the effects of turning into a human. Heavens, how can this even happen? It feels as if a creature is twisting and pulling out each of my guts one-by-one. Oh god, Yumin-"

Jungwon's wails were cut off by a sound similar to a dying whale coming from his stomach. We both fell silent, staring at each other for a good minute.

Abruptly, I grabbed the hand latched onto my arm and shoved it back at him without a change in my expression. He absentmindedly rolled on the ground.

"Eat you fucking dumbass, how many times do i have to tell you?!" I shrieked, chucking a muffin from our dining table at him. The baked good bouncing harmlessly off of him with a squeak from the young, naive, and oh so stupid prince.

2. In which the former bloodsucking leeches face the sun for the first time without disintegrating.

"Whoa, holy shit!" Riki screeched, holding a hand up to block the sunlight cascading onto him out of habit. The princes were on a field outside of the Park palace, attempting to get used to the sub. "I'm not dying! Yay!!"

"No cussing, you little shit!" Jay squawked back at him.

Before they could start arguing, the sound of someone softly patting skin filled the air. The two princes turned towards the sound.

Sunoo had a sunscreen tube in his hand, face dewy and evidently protected from the sun. He was gently patting sunscreen onto Jake's face, who had his face scrunched up as the younger boy ranted about the benefits of sunscreen.

Feeling Jay and Ni-ki's stares, Sunoo turned and glared at them.

"What are you staring at? Jake and I will still have healthy, flawless skin by the time the two of you turn into ugly little prunes." He scoffed, sticking his tongue out at them.

3. In which Heeseung tries garlic bread for the first time.

"Yumin, what is this delicacy that you humans have been hiding from us? Its flavors are so endless, they have me craving for more."

"It's garlic bread, Heeseung. If we hadn't 'hidden' it from you guys, all of you would have parished in a garlic plague."

"Garlic?? Oh my god, I'm going to die!"

"Heeseung, you're fine. Just shut the fuck up and eat your garlic bread."

"nom."

4. In which Sunghoon looks in the mirror.

Sunghoon finished buttoning up his uniform, the sound of rustling cloth filling the bathroom. He flashed a bright smile at himself, sighing in content and smoothing his hair back.

"Not everyone is going to think I'm the most handsome man in this universe, and that's okay."

He paused, winking at himself. "They're wrong though."

5. In which Jay gets hit on by a maid.

"Hyung, I can't believe you just did that. That was so rude." Jungwon scolded, staring at Jay in disbelief as they walked down the palace garden.

Jungwon caught sight of his beloved Yumin walking towards them, excitedly waving to her. "Min!!"

"Hey guys." Yumin grinned at them. "Why is Jungwon yelling at you this time?"

Jay gave her a sheepish smile. Jungwon narrowed his eyes at him. "This naive and stupid man just got hit on by a man. Hyung, would you like to tell Min what you told that girl as a response?"

Jay sighed in shame, closing his eyes. "'The fucking audacity'.".

Yumin and Jungwon slapped their foreheads.

6. In which Jake gets his fortune read by a scammer.

"Please, tell me about my future. I've always wanted to do one of these fortune teller things." Jake excitedly said with sparkling eyes.

The fortune teller wiggled his eyebrows and inhaled deeply, mind shifting to the heavy bag of gold coins the prince had eagerly handed to him.

"You, my boy," the fortune teller started. Jake leaned in expectantly.

"Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you're abusing that privilege."

"oh-"

7. In which Heeseung has to deal with a Ni-ki in puberty. 

"Please, stop. I'm begging you. I don't think my pride can take it anymore." Heeseung whined, sitting across from Ni-ki.

"The last time I saw something like you, I flushed it down the toilet." Ni-ki snickered.

Heeseung sighed. "Are you even listening."

"Ah, yes. Sorry, it just takes me a bit to process so much stupid at once."

A single tear slipped down poor Heeseung's face.

8. In which Yuwon have a family??

Jungwon smiled at Yumin in the carriage that they were riding in. "I want to have kids."

"No." Yumin smiled back at him.

"Okay. :("

9. In which Jungwon watches you while you read a fan fiction about him.

 In which Jungwon watches you while you read a fan fiction about him

The end. (maybe)