2.28

"Now, what we were really gonna say, before some lovely princes decided to assume," Jungwon shot Ni-ki and Sunoo a glare as the others took sips out of their water again, "is that Yumin is actually a pure blood."

And thus the choking-on-water game continued.

As the boys tried to grasp upon the words Jungwon revealed to them, Jay tapped Ni-ki with an empty expression. "Slap me to make sure I'm not dreaming."

The latter shrugged, doing exactly as he was told. Jay let out a resulting yelp, equally as shocked that the younger had followed through with his actions.

Sunghoon held up a hand. "You're telling me," he stated, eyes wide. "that our dear, precious Yumin, the one who's sitting underneath you," he pointed at me. "is a pure blood?"

The others turned to me, waiting for confirmation.

I awkwardly chuckled. "Surprise?"

"It's not that I don't trust you," Heeseung started. "I just can't process the fact that pure blood vampires still exist. Is there any way to actually prove it?"

Sunoo sprang up, a big smile forming on his lips. "I know! Since you're a pure blood, that means you must possess their special abilities right? Make Jungwon say or do something that one of us tell you!"

I looked at Jungwon to see if he had any protests, the latter only nodding.

"Okay then," I said, looking at the other princes. "Who wants to give the order?"

Ni-ki immediately shot his hand up, teetering over to me in happiness. He bent down to my ear level, making sure to whisper his command so that Jungwon wouldn't hear him.

I gave him a bewildered expression upon hearing the command, unsure as to why he would request such a thing. The young prince only shrugged, simply stating, "I barely receive such things from him."

I nodded in understanding, waiting for Ni-ki to sit back down in his respective place. Then, I turned to Jungwon and captured his gaze in my own. This was the first time I was actually using my abilities again after transforming back into a pure blood, and even before, I seldom used them. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, seeing a tiny light that was Jungwon's subconscious mind flashing in the darkness. My mind latched onto that light, pushing in the command that Ni-ki requested.

I opened my eyes once I heard giggling, laughter bubbling up inside myself once seeing what was unfolding in front of me. Jungwon's eyes were glowing red, a goofy smile playing on his lips as he shot Ni-ki a finger heart and a flying kiss.

"Love you, bro." Jungwon said in a foreign voice as Ni-ki feigned being struck with love, sarcastically putting a hand up to his chest and leaning back. I laughed at the sight as the red light dimmed in Jungwon's eyes and he regained control of his own mind.

Upon seeing our barely restrained laughter, Jungwon sighed. "You better not have told Yumin to do anything detrimental to my reputation."

Ni-ki winked at me before turning back to Jungwon. "Fear not, no such actions took place."

"By the way," he added. "Love you too, bro." Ni-ki mocked, shooting Jungwon a finger heart.