𝐑. 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 (𝐑𝐚𝐧)

. . . 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 . . .
-  RAN IS A BIT OOC

- semipublic sex
- gang leader reader
- tsundere reader
- not bonten ran
- praise kink
❗️Uke Reader❗️

- semipublic sex- gang leader reader- tsundere reader- not bonten ran- praise kink❗️Uke Reader❗️

Your Pov

Your Pov

I woke up to a text. it was the one and only ran haitani. I never understood why he talked to me; he was always popular with his other half. when I asked him, he always told me i was fun. what fun? I hate people with a passion. but this man just won't leave me alone at some point i became friends with him. not like I wanted to if I didn't, he was just gonna beg me and make me look bad in school. 

enough with my person life let's get ready and go out with him. he had texted me he wanted to go out eating and shit. "Dumbass. leave me alone." I threw my phone and stood there... "I sound like Bakugo" I said smirking to myself. Bakugo was always my fav in bnha it's like me and him was the same person. we both hated one person because they were annoying and had two friends.

by time I snapped out of my thoughts I was walking with my two friends and ran. I grunt and hit ran on the head. "Ouch! what was that for?" he said as he rubbed his head. my face turned red, and I speed walked away. i guess ran saw my face and waved to my friends before pulling me into an alley. I looked at him a bit pissed, who gave this man permission to touch me. "Ran what are you-"

I was cut off as my lips was pressed against his. my face light up as I melt into the kiss, he licked my lips for permission before I turned my head away and pant. I couldn't believe what just happened. before I can even say anything, he crashed his lips against mines again. this time he wrapped his arms around my waist... let's say I'm sensitive at my waistline. I always been like that. 

I moaned as I felt his cold hands touch me that was his chance to slip his tongue in my mouth and shove his tongue down my throat. I could hit him, but my body wouldn't more at all and only moaned like a little bitch. I cover my mouth as soon as I pull away. we both was catching our breath. "Ran... what the f-" then once again I was cut off. my chest is pushed against the cold alley wall making me groan. my ass was pressed against his crotch

I'm scared. is ran gonna beat me up and post the picture online? my thoughts were running wild before ran came to my ear and whispered "...I like you." I froze. why didn't he just tell me that early?!! I wouldn't be in this position if he told me. "Ran why didn't you tell me earlier? we could've talk about it." he didn't talk for a few mins "do you like me?" he said. it felt cold. like he was demanding an answer. 

"I... I don't know" I said very bluntly. he pulled my pants down and put one finger in my hole. I gasp for air holding on the wall for support. "r-ran" I moaned. "Do you like me." he asked again. did he hear me the last time he asked? "I- I don't know" I struggle to get the "know" because he started to curl his fingers. it felt so good. I was moaning all over the place but then he stopped giving me some time to catch my breath.

I don't understand this I don't understand ran. I lift my head up as I felt something enter me and it wasn't his finger, it felt bigger a lot bigger. I hissed the sudden slam he did he also made a soft grunt. i felt my body twitch. what was that? that was ran? no, no, no, this is wrong. but some reasons words wont form. he started pounding inside me, I have never felt this much pleasure. not even from jerking off.

"Ah..." ran moaned himself made me feel something inside. but I was loud, so he had to cover my mouth. "You wanna get caught..." I shook my head at him "then stay quiet..." he said removing his hand from my mouth. at this point I had tears in my eyes and was a moaning mess but not loud this time. there's was something that he hit while thrusting and made my whole-body twitch. that spot felt so good.

"R-ran! right there" I said quietly hoping he heard me, and he did. he hit that spot over and over again making me twitch inside. "r- right here?" I could hear him stuttering, he must be close like me. "Yes! y-yes!" I couldn't hold back my moans anymore as I started becoming a moaning mess. the alleyway was dark, and the outside world was very loud so even if I do moan they couldn't hear me. "M/n I feel like coming? can I cum in you? I wanna cum in you... I'm going to cum in you" he said as his thrust get sloppy. "r-ran don't cum inside or i-ima beat your ass" I said stuttering a little

"b-beat my ass? I'm beating y-yours right now" he said smirking I couldn't keep my eye open but when I did they were half closed. ran eyes watched over me like I was the last food he'll ever eat. I don't know but it made my heart go badump. I felt him twitch inside me "r-ran you better not!" you screamed as you tried to push ran off you, but he had such grip of your waist he wasn't even budging. "ready... set... and shoot!" he said the last part as he came inside of me, I also came but on the wall. it took a while for ran to empty inside me. I felt like it really emptied his soul.

we both got dressed and walk to my place but when we hit the corner to my house i felt ran cum drip down my legs making me fall to the ground. "M/n? why are you on the ground?" he asked. "Nothing you fucking dumbass!!" i screamed back at him. he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, slapping my ass earning a moan for me. "M/n... I'm hard again." he said "fuck you ran!!" i said hitting his back

1120 wordsthis didn't come out the way I wanted but it's hot or whatever

1120 words
this didn't come out the way I wanted but it's hot or whatever