𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨 𝐬.

warnings
-light dubcon (kiss my assssss)
-jealousy
-tsundere reader
-poc!reader
-uke reader
-seme tendou
-19 reader 18 tendo

warnings-light dubcon (kiss my assssss)-jealousy-tsundere reader-poc!reader-uke reader -seme tendou-19 reader 18 tendo

"get off me damnit!!" i said squirming around as tendo groped my chest "nah~ dont want to~". a new manager came in today "is that normal?" she asked Shirabu "yeah, youll get used to it". not a day go by when this red hair freak is groping me. well today we gotta go to the karasuno gym to practice with em before the big thingy. i carry tendo clothes, and they never stank?? even after he get dont with practice... i was snapped out my thoughts when tendou pinched my nipples causing me to lowly moan. "nigga i will fuck you up." i told him removing his hands. "ur no fun, m/n..~" he said pouting before handing me his stuff. i wasnt that excited to see the karasuno team i heard some of them got crushes on me, i like the dumb group. yk? hinata, noya, and tanaka? i like them. theyre funny. i thought giggling to myself.

i made my way to the bottom of the bleachers and sat down on my phone. i looked at the time it was 9:57 today since there werent any classes they most likey will be practicing until 12:03. i sat there bored while playing a game on my phone before tendo came over and touched my chest, squeezing it. i hit his head and he ran away as soon as the karasuno team came in i heard my name, i turned my head to see hinata noya and tanaka running full speed at me. am i wrong if i said i was scared and ran? they chased me around the whole fucking gym before i hid behind tendou "nigga stop chasing me!!" "we just want a hug" "why the fuck you didnt say that" i said walking over to them and hinata was the first to lay his head on my chest. whats up with these niggas and my chest? "mmm so soft" he said nuzzling my chest. "aight get off." i said pushing him off noya grabbing a hand full of my chest.

"m/n you got stronger!! i wish i had a body like yours!!" he said squishing my chest i  smirked at this sudden praise "just work out dumbass" "thats so much work" he said crying in his hands "dude your like such a pussy" tanaka said pushing back his invisible hair i laughed at that and then the coach called them "tanaka noya hinata, lets go!!" "hiy-a!! seeya m/n!!" i waved off to them laughing "theyre so weird.." i looked at tendo who face was just broke down. ok what the fuck is up with him i thought to myself while going back to sit down.

time skip after first round

i looked up to see tendo staring at me bro hes so fucking weird.. he scared me. i held out his water and he just stood there. "take the water nigga-" i said as he snatched the water and threw it at me. who does he think he is? i sat the bottle down next to me and went to speak but he pulled me into a kiss. i went go push him but he didnt even move. so i just gave in kissing him back i moaned in his mouth before he pulled away with a smile. my face was red and i pushed him "d- dont kiss me like that!!" i said covering my face. im guessing that kiss put his mind at ease for a BIT. 

after the second round

i opened my eyes and noticed i fell asleep but my head wasnt on the bleachers or anything, my head was on tendos lap. i stared at his face before he looked down and squeeze my chest. "whats up with you and my chest-" "its soft." i frose. his tone of voice. sounds like hes upset at something i sit up and grab my phone and scroll thru insta, i heard him grunt and grab my hand leading me out the gym "where we going?" i asked he didnt say shit. whats wrong with him hes usually has so much energy. we make our way to the bathroom but its the one to the south, the one no one uses but why were we heading there?? we walking into a stall and he made me sit down "whats up?" i asked as he just stared at me. "take your clothes off." "no" i responded quickly. why did he think i was gonna do what he said. "then ill make you." he said n before i knew it my clothes were off, well my shirt was open and my pants was off.

"no! i told you im top!!" i said pulling my pants up but he flipped me, im standing but my upper body and leaning on the toilet. he put his fingers in his mouth before sticking in me causing me to moan out and lean again the toilet more "haa!~" i felt his fingers thrust in and out of me. "whats this.." he said before he pushed his finger against my prostate causing me to twitch and shake all over "oh?~" he said in amusement. he thrusted his finger in and out hitting my prostate over and over again. "oh im cumming!" i scream as the knot in my stomach grew the closer i was to cumming. as soon as im about to cum he stops. he slid his pants off and pulled out his STRAP, i have one knee on the toilet and one leg off to the side while my upper body was on the toilet head thing (the thing thats filled with water). i was panting for a little before tendo whispered something "ready.. set" i already knew where this was going "wait damnit!!" i yelled before hearing him say "ENTER" before slamming deep inside of me. i screamed in pleasure as it hit me all at one

my tongue was slightly hanging out my mouth as i was panting, tendo was so kind enough to wait until i get used to him. he whispered in my ear "why'd let them touch you like that?" "like wha-" "why'd you let them touch your chest" he said with a small hump causing me to groan "i-its normal.." i manage to get out. i guess that made him mad so he started thrusting wile groaning in my ear, i gasp before turning into a moaning mess. he was pounding my insides teaching my insides something i couldnt, he snickered at how loud i was being. me and tendo is the same height but im a little buff and tendos a twig so why i in the girls spot? he grabbed my hips and did slow long stroke, long dick style. causing me to jerk and twitch. "you're really slutty, i like that" maybe my body was just fucking up cause i came on spot "cumming!" i said before cumming all over the toilet seat

"wait m/n dont clench so- uah~" he said as he came inside of me. he let go of my hips before i fell ontop of the toilet panting, he got ready and looked over to me who looked like they was just beat up. he grinned "come on m/n~ put your clothes on~, do you need me to help?~" he said before i quickly put my clothes on shaking my head no. we got done and we walked back to the gym where they were just looking at us.. i hid my face behind tendo as he laughed as if something was really funny.

"tendo... your cum.. it dripping down my leg.." 

"m/n im hard."

lets just say after that last round i ran home and hid but he found me...