S Mikey | part 3

3rd person

3rd person

" What cake " Mikey said walking into his kitchen " this one, the one that has happy birthday " baji replied. " Yeah I don't eat cake so go ahead " Mikey replied before going back to the couch.

Reader pov
I was so hot and bothered I couldnt help but rub my legs together, feening for his touch. He finally came back to the couch and sat down. I hoped on his lap and again I was facing his guy friends. " I got us a blanket " Mikey exclaimed as he thru this semi thick blanket on us.

Mikey then grabbed onto my pants and undid them once again, gently rubbing my dick while I open my legs wider for more access. He was kissing, licking, and making small nosies in my ear. I felt like my head was going crazy. I could feel he hard on so I put my hands on both his legs and slowly grinded again it. "Fuck..." He made a small moan before placing his hands on my hips, pressing me against his boner, to feel the full length. Man was he so hot. I stop whisper to him " w- we're going to get caught,, Mikey " not really wanting to stop but just for the sake of embarrassment.

" Turn towards me then " he said wrapping the blanket around my shoulders. I turn towards him and he undid his pants just so his hard dick can pop out. It was vainy and long.. he took his hands and started pumping our dick in his hand. I wrapped my arm around his neck, breathing into his neck. " M/n,, don't do that " he whispered to me. Was he talking bout being close to his neck? I placed soft kisses on his neck before sucking on it.  He picked up the pace with his hands.

" Fuchhh,, " he said as I place small noticeable hickeys on his neck. I was so close to cumming " m- Mikey, I'm close.. " I said in his ear which edge him more. He stopped moving his hands and in a swish movement, he was carrying me. " We'll be back guys " he said looking so worked up, I wrap my legs around his small waist and wrap my arms around his neck, I'm so tall I'm so surprised he can carry me

He pushed the door to my room and dropped me on the bed, taking off his shirt leaving his pants on, letting his vainy dick dangle hard from it. He pulled the covers off of me and look at my body. He pulled my shirt and pants off. " Why must you take all my clothing off? " I asked kinda embarrassed " cause you're hot. " He replied straight away. Before I can even reply he attacked my lips with his, sweet wet long kisses.

" M/n I've been wanting to fuck you since the day we met. "