𝒃𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒈𝒐𝒖

warnings
uke!bakugou
seme!reader
oral
semipublic
20 reader 21 bakugou

bakugou and a few of his friends wanted to go out so we decided to hang out at our local bar

bakugou and a few of his friends wanted to go out so we decided to hang out at our local bar. me nor bakugou drinks or smoke so we was the sober ones that made sure everyone got home, but since i havent seen these fuckers in a while i decided i get a little drunk you know? why not get loose. i take a bottle and chug it hearing them chant "chug chug chug" i slam the bottle down and sit my ass right back down. "chill you fucking dumbass." bakugou said not looking at me, watching his friends party their life away like their wasnt no tmr. i just so happen to feel my pants tighten up and got a hard on i had to rub my eyes a little before pulling on bakugou shirt... he looked at me confused then looks at my pants. "erm. lets go fucker." he said as he took my hand and walked to the single bathroom.

we got into the bathroom and i lean against the sink. "damn i cant stand straight." i said laughing at myself before feeling a sudden cold wind hit my .𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒌 i look down to see bakugou on his knees with my pants down. well damn i aint know we gettin like that. bakugou likes it when i throat fuck him so i placed on my hands on the side of his head, tho i let him warm up to it first

𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄
ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴄᴏᴜʀꜱᴇ

bakugou sticked his wet pierced tongue out to glide it against the tip of my 𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒌 causing me to lightly shake. was it because im slightly drunk that i became sensitive? so this might end very fast.. i see.. might as well have my fun. i lean my head back with a low moan my hips slightly bucking as i sudden felt my 𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒌 get wrapped around something so warm but cold, it was bakugous mouth. he has a tongue so it hit the tip and made me shiver. "b- bakugou~" i moaned out hearing him chuckle at me, this made me a bit angry.

i pushed the rest of my 𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒌 inside his mouth, going deep in this throat which caused me to grip his hair.It didnt seem like bakugou minded the sudden push, tho he was staring at me with... idk? he looked like he was in pleasure by it. anyway i started to slowly rocking my hips feeling bakugous wet tongue slide under my 𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒌 i groaned in pleasure, my soft hands gently rubbing his ear while I do so, god it felt so good inside his mouth.

Bakugou had a tent in his pants and was slowly rubbing it, I didn't mind tho. I would arch and buckle my hips when every bakugou would take my dick deep in his throat, twisting his head side to side every now and then. I was moaning very loud to the point I had to bite down On my shirt.

I felt a know build up in my stomach swelling up with every few licks, I'm about to come. "B- bakugou I'm about to- c- cum~" I said my words getting all mixed up but he got the message, he picked up his pace and started going fast and pressing above my dick, that made me cum instantly. I gripped his hair and arched my back feeling that knot I had burst so as my dick, it bursted right inside bakugous mouth my ears was filled with gulping and my moans. "damn u cum a lot." Bakugou said standing up and wiping his mouth I felt weak n I fell to my bottom but Bakugou caught me and held me up.

"I'm sorry.." I said feeling sad that I made him go thru that just cause I was stubborn and didn't want to stop drinking, he said it was fine and kissed my head. This is the most affectionate he has ever been I think he's a bit drunk to? Instead of driving home we had one of our friends come pick us up, don't worry our car was driven by Mina in the morning. She wanted to go shopping with momo, shoto and deku

*not proof read
*im sorry this took so long ❤️❤️