𝐦𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐭.

warnings. . .
-deepthroat
-poc!reader
-rough
-tall reader
-the n word
-demon reader
AGED UP BVDNNV

-deepthroat-poc!reader-rough-tall reader-the n word-demon readerAGED UP BVDNNV

muichiro pov

i was out scouting out the forest until i came across a demon. but it wasnt like no other demon, it was... how do i say it? black. i never seen any demon like this, he looked... cute but never the less i need to kill it. before i can walk over he looked at me. i think he was gonna attack so i attacked him back, he fought back ofc...

time skip to after fighting cause no

m/n pov

"ah fuck!" i said out of breathe. i fell to my knees heavy breathing. "any last words?" the boy said raising his sword "wait, i-ill give you head" i said. he looked confused. "head. your head?" the boy said confused... "nigga you never had head before??" i said concerned hes been missing out. i pointed at his crotch "ill suck your dick." 

the boy looked at me "why should i trust you." he asked. this made my blood boil "you attacked me first!!" i yelled as he stood there thinking. "i guess. fine if you do anything stupid ill cut your head off." he said glaring at me. i got up and pulled behind a tree, once we was behind the tree i look around to see how he takes his pants off. "can you take your pants off?" i asked watching him just drop them... he.. he was long. and big. 

i sat there confused how i was gonna do this, i never did this in my life. "im cold." i heard him say while looking down as me, god hes scary. "geez nigga i get it.." i stick my tongue out only to lick the tip, i look up at him and he looks like he isnt enjoying it. i wanted to try something, so many girls did it on me and it felt go so it must feel good for him, i took a deep breath before slamming his cock down my throat. it was painful but from the groan i got from it, it mustve felt good. i can breathe thru my nose and i didnt have gag reflex so it made it a bit easier.

"do i move back and forth?" i surprised he asked that... i just nodded my head and it made him moan "dont nod." he said. he held his shirt up with both hands and start to move his hips back and forth. i was on my knees as he did so, i looked up at him while he did it. he went slow but deep and everytime he went deep i would scoot back some and he'll get closer. we was doing that until my back hit the tree. "keep your head still." the boy said pulling out of my mouth watching me pant a little "then stop going to deep then mf." i said glaring at him. he was staring at me, it felt weird. i felt hid cold hand reach into my semi exposed shirt and grab my nipple

causing me to moan out. he smiled and riped my shirt with his sword. my nipples twitched in excitement. "what did you do that for..." i asked him "your skin.. its different." he said. i looked at him like 'ok? and?' "nvm. here." he said pushing his crotch into my face, "dont shove you-" before i could finish my sentence

i guess one of his buddies showed up and he just slammed his cock down my throat. i went to grab his leg but he pushed my hand off. "muichiro are you done scouting the area?" someone asked. my heart skipped a beat, he just looked at me. he made small groans and moans. "yeah. i wanna check something out tho. go ahead and leave." he said gripping his shirt, my jaw was starting to hurt. he wasnt moving he was just standing there. my eyes got teary and i lightly bit down making him hiss and thrust forward. it felt so good.

"alr, dont get killed." his buddy said before leaving. he did slow thrusts for a little before looking around "clear." with that being said he picked his pace up. he was doing fast deep thrust, he also leaned his body on the tree and started fucking my throat. i looked at him with slight tears in my eyes my hands held his legs in place. i could tell he was getting close cause his thrust got sloppy. "its coming.." he said letting go of his shirt and thrusting faster. my eyes closed on its own. he repeated the saying "its coming" over and over until he pushed my head down.

he pushed down until you couldnt push no more and came in my throat. he made a high pitched groan / moan it was hot i got a boner. he slowly pulled away. i swallowed everything and sat back. "demon you ok?" he said looking at my body noticing my bulge. he picked me up and carried me off "h- hey where are we going"