ghost x m/n

Hate sex
Dirty talk
Degrading
Praising
Crying
Shaking / overstimulation
Rough play

You've been hanging out with kongi for a while now, as much as you like kongi ghost hates him

You've been hanging out with kongi for a while now, as much as you like kongi ghost hates him. Ghost hates when u get to close with guys, ghost knows that's kongi has a huge crush on you but you knew, he got hard everytime u touched him and would plush if u get close to it, it's obvious. You were doing this for ghosts attention.

Ghost is staring at you and kongi as you two talked about anything and everything. " You know.. m/n " kongi said before palming your face softly. That was the last straw, ghost pulled you away before you could even react " don't fucking touch him. " Ghost warned, watching kongi face drop. It looked like he wanted to say something but just walked off. " Kongi- " I said before being pulled out of the Central area.

We made our way to his room, it was quiet. " Ghost wait- " I said attempting to try and stop him but I was just getting dragged along. He pushed his door and basically threw me on the bed making a grunt sound as I landed. " Ghost what's wrong with you " I asked hoping for a response to which I never got. " Knees. " He said in his demanding deep voice. I hurry on my knees in front of him, looking up at him. He was hard, he undid his pants and laid his fat cock / dick on my face.

He was vainy, and long the tip was a soft pink. He rubbed his dick on my cheek. " You just love being an attention whore, huh. " He said not really expecting an answer. " But I- " I was quickly shoved down on his dick, gagging as my face as right on his pubic hairs. I looked up before tapping on his leg, he had a good grip on my hair. Pulling me off to breath some before thrusting in my mouth. Slow but deep. All the way to the base, then back up to the tip. My eyes started watering as his dick wasn't an easy task when it came to sucking it. It was hard and long, I struggle so much with it.

He was looking me deep in the eyes, " don't take your eyes off me. " He said picking up his pace, his strokes now being fast but hard. he pushed my head all the way to the base and held it there. Gagging and crying I try to pull myself off. He did small strokes before pulling me off.  I cough as my face is covered in tears. " I bet you like being ppl throat fucked. You slutty bitch. " He said, hurting my pride Lowkey. " Get on the bed and take your clothes off. " He demanded again.

I took my clothes off slowly, then hopping onto the bed. Sitting there with my legs closed and my hand over my chest. " Ghost wait let me - " before I could even finish, grabbed one of my feet and pull me towards the end of the bed. He held my legs up with one of hands as the other went up to his mouth, gently sucking on them to use as lubricantion. I watched him as he did so " ghost please.. " I begged for him to listen. He looked at me with those ' what? ' eyes. " P- please be gentle.. " I asked hoping it'll do some justice to my body.

" Isn't this what you wanted. " He said chuckling to himself, " no. Take it like the bitch you are. " He ended sticking two fingers in my tight hole. I bite my bottom lip I felt his fingers slowly move in and out. Man was his fingers long and slender, they reached places I wouldn't be able to reach on my own. " Fuchhh,,  " I moaaned out, his fingers pressed against my walls " w-what are you mgg~ doing~ " I asked. He pushed against my prostate and my body instantly shutter. " Shittt~ " I moaned out as he thrusts his fingers more aggressively, abusing my prostate.

I felt a knot build up in My stomach, I was so close to cumming just then he took his fingers out, hearing my gasp because I was blue balled. " G- ghost.. let me c-cum please..~ " I said practically begging for him to finger me again. He didn't but instead turned me around on my stomach, forcing my ass up and my head down. He lined himself up, I felt his tip playfully poke me. He slowly pushed himself half way in. " I- it's too deep~ " I said whining at how much I was filled. He leaned on me and whispered in my ear. " That's only half of it. " He licked the back of my ear before slowly pushing the rest inside, I was basically running away. Literally, I was gripping the sheets, not in my 20 year have I ever felt like this. " Don't run now, isn't this what you wanted?~ " he said serving me a hard slap on the ass. He grabbed hold of my waist and wait for me to get used his STRAP. " O- oh fuck..~ y- you fuck people w- with this dragon? " I ask questioning my decisions.

" Yes. " He said as he slowly thrusted. Deep and slow, he made sure to go all the way to the base then to the tip. " And they're alive?! " I said almost surprised, man was his dick big. I let out soft moans and let out screams when he went deep. He picked up the pace and started going faster, only stopping half way on his dick before sliding me off then on again. " Argh~ " I moaned out gripping the sheets as he only went half way. I felt so full. He made small groans and moans " you feel so good, you're my slut ok? " He said before manhandling my shit, I'm talking about fast and deep, pounding my shit. It caught me by surprise tho, he had placed his hands near my head, grunting as he went faster.

My vocabulary contained " no, s- stop " , " r- right there ghost!~ " , " that f- feels so g- good~ " and " oh ghost, fuck!~ ". I basically at tears man, the way he was manhandling my was felt so good and harsh, he was purposely thrusting into my gspot, causing my legs to shake over time. I kelt a knot build up once again, it felts... Bigger. " Oh I'm a-about to cum!~ " I said stuffing my face into his hand. " P- please please please d- don't stop!~ " I begged, he was close as well." Shut up slut " he said as my moans were turning him on more. His thrusts got sloppy and his arms got vainy. He grabbed my face in a quick motion and tongue kissed me, causing me to just cum. " Don't tighten up like that~ " he said as My legs and body shook as I came , I tightened around him and it made him cum aswell.

He gripped my face harder as I felt like I'm dead. He pulled away from the kiss and slowly pulled out, causing my legs to shake rapidly. All he did was chuckle how my legs were acting. I laid there completely blank, he picked me up and took me to the bathroom, sitting me in the tub. Running semi hot water. After a while he got in with me, leaning his head back, ngl I fell asleep.

I wake up to my dick being in a warm closed area, it felt wet. I go to look in the covers and whole and before, it was ghost.

" Round 2 m/n, I'll go easier I promise. "