❝𝐑. & 𝐑. 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 | part 2❞

this is part 2 of yes 

we get home and i throw myself on the couch, letting out a low groan

we get home and i throw myself on the couch, letting out a low groan. my head drifted to the side and i ended up laying on the couch. "im going to cook soon." rindou said. i just humped in response as he left the living room it was quiet until i notice my dick felt cold, like my pants was pulled down along with my boxers. i look down to see ran with just his vest on about to lick the tip before i pushed his head. i wasnt never the one to talk  so i tilted my head to the left at him like a confused puppy, in his response he said "remember what i said?" while licking his lips and latching himself on my dick. 

i groan in return and held a hand on his head pulling my shirt to my mouth. it was such a habit of putting my shirt in my mouth cause ran will always get horny in public and wanna fuck. i closed my eyes and grunt as he got to work with his mouth. i felt the urge to cum so i pulled him off but he just sucked harder before i actually yanked him off. making a pop sound. i heavily pant as i looked at him and let go of his head and leaning my head back.

i felt something wet but it wasnt a mouth. i looked up and before i could push him away he slammed down on my dick. i grip my chest and pant, he didnt move for a while and let me get used to the warmth. after a few secs i started grinding my hips against his ass while my hands wrapped around his waist. he made soft cute moans which made me proud and i switched positions with him. basically doggy style, my hands travel to his back making him shiver.

i started thrust inside of him watching him twitch, shiver and moan loud. im pretty sure rindou heard us, i kept my moans down and almost came watching myself pump inside of him so i looked up so i can last. "i-i wanna.. s-see your face m/n" ran said. i stopped and turned him around, he instantly pulled me down and wrapped his arms around my neck. i place both hands around his waist while going faster "m/n.. m-m/n! im coming im coming.." he said as he clenched around me.

i hissed and my thrusts got sloppy as ran came over his chest and i did a few thrusts before coming inside. " co-ming!" i said my voice getting high pitched almost sound like a bottom. i slowly pulled out and laid down. me an ran laid there panting.

"yall nasty." rindou said who standing behind the couch "oh yeah? who gave my boyfriend head in the bathroom?" "YOUR boyfriend?". . .'here we go again. . .'