❝𝐑. & 𝐑. 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 | part 1❞

.  . .𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

-poly
-seme reader / top reader
- uke\ bottom  ran and rindou
-bonten reader, ran and rindou
-aged up ran, rindou and reader
-oral
-anal
REQUESTED

-poly-seme reader / top reader- uke\ bottom  ran and rindou-bonten reader, ran and rindou-aged up ran, rindou and reader-oral-analREQUESTED

Me, ran and rindou was at work (bonten) while sanzu was busy being mikeys dog and shit. i had a vest that took in my carves and had business shoes with my hair in a small ponytail. i was quiet and was easy mistaken as a girl as i have girl features. the only time i talked was when someone pissed me off. anyway enough with that. the whole team was watching sanzu being a pill popper while i held ran hand.

i suddenly felt the urge to fuck... i sat there 'ran doesnt like fucking unless its a weekend..' i move rindou hand to my crotch and ran turned his head towards me looking as confused as ever. as soon as he got the message he got up and dragged me along with him to the bathroom. "rin rin." i said but he seem distracted by getting to the bathroom. we did get to the bathroom and i stood in front of the door.

"M/n we cant fuck cause you go too hard." he said sitting on the toilet and looking at me. "give me head then." i said starting to unbuckle my pants i could heard ran grunt "i hate oral." "get ran to give me head then." i said knowing he doesnt like sharing with his brother he didnt say anything as i took my pants off along with my boxers.

he was just staring 'why is he looking at me like that..' "Rin, if we dont hurry up sanzus gonna kick our ass for wasting his mikeys time." i said as it surprised him. "fine. who knew you could talk like that." he said walking over and getting on his knees. would you kill me if i said rindou head is the best out of them? 

he placed kisses on my tip causing me to groan his lips were cold but a soft cold. i throw my head back and felt his warm lips wrap around my tip causing me to lean forward and moan. his wet tongue licked my tip over and  over again. my dick was never sensitive until rindou decided to eat me.

i tap the back of his head to tell him to move down some to which he did but it was fast. i curled my toes and felt him put his hands on my legs to keep me standing, i looked down at him with a pleased red face which triggered him to take me down his throat. it was hot, wet, and sticky it felt like heaven as my hips buckled. i held my shirt in my mouth to keep my moans down but it wasnt working, i was a moaning mess. 

rindou was going to work on my dick and i was moaning a lot, being a bitch. i felt my dick twitch and felt an remembered pleasure, telling me im close. i put my hand on rindous head " r- rindou im close " i said barely able to get it out he respond back " hurry up then. " his mouth was stuffed with my dick and when he talked it sent vibrations to my whole body making me shiver " im coming! dont talk with your mouth full!! " i said grabbing hold of his head and thrusting myself in and out of his throat. 

i then shoot my white sticky load down his throat watching him swallow. i let go of him and everytime he would pull back some i buckle my hips. im top during sex but end up becoming a little subby during head. i was getting myself together as i heard a knock at the door. "heyy~ y/n, rindou the meeting is about to start~" i knew he had a grin on his face. my face was a mess so i walked over to the sink and threw water on my face. rindou on the other hand opened the door and left.

ran looked me up and down and smirked. "when we get home, you are so doing me~" 

717 words
ill make a part 2