𝐍. 𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐚 (Smiley)

𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
- bottom / uke / sub reader 
- light noncon \ dub-con
- semi public
- tall reader
- alive baji
- semi public

if you dont like that no means yes, you might wanna skip

𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈- bottom / uke / sub reader - light noncon \ dub-con- semi public- tall reader- alive baji- semi publicif you dont like that no means yes, you might wanna skip

me and smiley was out with toman, we was eating out and i was having a ball since i know toman like that. draken and me was the tallest and mikey being the shortest we made fun of him for it until i felt a squeeze on my thigh causing me to close my legs and look at smiley who is laughing away at takemichi getting chewed out by baji and chifuyu. i bit my lip and looked down trying to keep my thoughts under control. i couldnt help but get hard as soon as smiley touched my closed dick i stood up "i have to use the bathroom" i said scooting past smiley and sped walking towards the bathroom.

as soon as i go inside i undo my pants and held my shirt up with my mouth. im closed my eyes
and began to stroke myself. my hands was cold so i whimpered at the coldness but found it very pleasing as i let my thoughts wonder all over the place, my hips shaking and twitching my shakey breath. i was so close to cumming before i looked up and saw smiley standing in the stall door way. 

i cover my crotch and stand up to pull my pants up but was pushed back down "ngh!" i grunt and looked up at smiley who was smiling like always. "you got this hard just from a light squeeze, you really are sexy~" he said grinning. i looked away blushing "Smiley! g- get out" i said looking at him. he started suddenly touching my dick and pulling me to stand up causing me to grip on his shoulder and buckle my hips "mmph~" i moaned out, feeling him stroke my dick with such pace was going to make me cum any minute "s- smiley. . . slow d-down" i manage to get out. he slowed down a little.

i leaned my head back and moans flowed out of my mouth as i was getting closer and closer to cumming before smiley gripped my dick making me hiss in pain. "smileyyy . . . let me cum" i plead trying to remove his hands but smiley was and will always be stronger then me so it was not point. while trying to remove his hand he turned me around and bent me over the toilet.

"smiley?!" i slightly screamed as i felt something enter me causing me to scream and he had to cover my mouth. it was painful because i wasnt stretched out right. i call for his name but it was muffled by his hand "swiley?!" "you looked so sexy. . . makes me wanna mix up your insides" he said with a smile like always. before thrusting into my hole i repeated the same words over and over again " smiley " "that feels so good" "no stop" "too deep" at this point i was stretched out and it didnt hurt as much since smiley be carrying that STRAP. 

i was busy getting my insides mixed before i heard angry enter the bathroom "smiley? m/n? yall are taking forever." he said. my heart dropped. smiley removed his hand and and placed his hands on my waist which is about to give out in a second. he stopped for a min then started POUNDing. i had to cover my mouth and bite my tongue but that didnt work as my moans just flowed out again.

i could hear angry cuss under his breathe and leave so i let go of my mouth and became a moaning mess. i felt the urge to come again and i could tell smiley was close to. his thrust got sloppy but he was purposely hitting my g-spot causing me to come on spot, clenching around him also cause him to cum. he planted sweet kisses on my lips while he pulled out.

we got dressed and walked back to the table like nothing happened.

"we heard yall fucking. so whose top?"

                                                                                       "its obv, its m/n"

oh boy. . . wait till they find out. . .

756 wordsim in love with angry and smileyill make tokyo revengers and lookism head canons

756 words
im in love with angry and smiley
ill make tokyo revengers and lookism head canons