Gojo x Reader

" 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞.. " ♥︎
❣︎ 𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑴𝑨𝑳𝑬 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑹 ❣︎

☆ DIRTY TALK / PRAISING☆ GOJO JUST MISSING YOU

☆ GOJO JUST MISSING YOU.

✧ Gojo's been on this 'mission' for 2 months now

✧ Gojo's been on this 'mission' for 2 months now. " 𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮.." you mumbled before placing your face inside one of your hands. Staring at the tv that no longer interest you and inside a house that felt empty without the white haired man. You sigh to yourself before gathering yourself from the couch and into the room. The room you and gojo once shared. You slap your hand across your face as the tears built up, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫. wipping your tears with the back of your hand you gently lay onto the king bed. No matter how much u washed the sheet, it smelt like 𝐡𝐢𝐦. The smell of him made you weak to the knees, needy... Desperate for friction.

✧ Palming your hard cock through your pants you remember his hand softly caressing your body as if u was a god of some sort. you gently tug on your sweats, pulling them down enough to expose your hard cock to the chilling air. It was dark and with a hint of light from living in the city. " 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶.." you whispered to yourself as you groan with a slight stroke. 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞.. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.. 𝐎𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐫 " 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲. " " 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞. " " 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐣𝐨𝐛 " .. You let out a loud moan before releasing inside of your hand. You just laid there, arm over your eyes. " 𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 " you whispered once more before hearing a small chuckle.