Mitsuya x m/n

OralShaky / shakingSmut Detailed description Public pleasure

Oral
Shaky / shaking
Smut
Detailed description
Public pleasure

We were at the movies, I was enjoying the movie but Mitsuya wasn't I guess

We were at the movies, I was enjoying the movie but Mitsuya wasn't I guess. He doesn't like sitting in one place for too long,, he didn't like the movie either so. Mitsuya looked down at his pants and had a tent, he grabbed my hand and placed it over the tent. Good thing we all the way in the back, I looked down and looked at Mitsuya face.

He looked like he needed to cum, his face was so mixed up. I grabbed his inter thigh and pulled on his pants. He lifted his body and pulled it down to the middle of his thigh, enough for me to grab. I spit into my hands and gently grab his dick with my palm, hearing him groan and cover his eyes . He slowly thrust into my hand, uncovering his eyes he grabbed my hand that was stroking as if it was a Fleshlight holding it in position and going to town.

I had to cover his mouth cus he was getting a little loud. He stopped letting me continue with the slow strokes, he moved my hand and said " faster please. " His deep risky voice sent chills down my legs if you know what I mean. I pick up the pace and he leant his head back, balling his hand up in a fist. Holding back his moans as much as he could. He started shaking. " Mitsuya you good? " I ask concerned, stopping my hand. " I'm fine. Keep going. " He said pulling me close to him sliding his hand up my shirt and playing with my nipples.

I let out a hiss before stroking I'm faster, I did the thumb technique ( where you rub the tip with your thumb ) " m/n. Donnt do that. I'm coming " he said before I even know if he pushed my head down on his dick, making my swallow his length, thrusting in my mouth before releasing his load on my mouth. I struggle to swallow it all but I did it. I slowly lift my head up, hearing his whimper softly as his dick left my mouth.

He was still hard. " Ain't no fucking way. " I said looking at him, he looked back but this time his hair isn't in his face you could see his lust filled lilac eyes. " .. c'mon let go home. " I said before dragging him out the movies, yes he pulled his pants up. We got into the car and he just couldnt keep his hands on my chest and my dick.

" M/n I need you. " He said basically begging me to let him touch me. " Wait until we get home. " I said as I struggle to put the key in while he's kissing my neck and rubbing my crotch