lookism head canons

Asking them to slut you out

Daniel : didn't understand, he just wanted to cuddle and watch tv. He gave you the best head of your lifef tho so it's ok.

" Fuhh that felt so good~.. "
...
" Can u do it again? "

Jay : he didn't understand and had you repeat it like 3 - 4 times before he got the memo. Man was his dick game strong. had you shaking and in tears.

Vasco : he didn't want to hurt you, instead of slutting you out he gave you passionate, slow, deep sex. Had you begging for more type shit.

" Vasco, one more time "
" M/n, we went 3 rounds. Let me breath "
" Cmonnn.. "

Jace : he understood THE FUCKING ASSIGNMENT, mannn what even tho he was scared of bruising you he went ape shit, y'all went to fucking on the bed to fucking on the wall to the floor. 10/10 his aftercare is perfect. Got u some ice cream, cleaned you up and watched a movie with you.

" Did I do good? "
" I fucking love you. "

Jack : don't we all hate this man. He said no. Only because you weren't mira. But he dicked you down nothing or less.

" Now don't call me or text me. "

Eli : man he knew the FUCKING ASSIGNMENT, Had yo ass trying to crawl away!! The baby was with gun and goo and baby when I tell you he went to town. Bruises and all. U was in tears, shaking, blacking out.

Warren : didn't want to hurt you, didnt Do it. Simple.

" Yous a bitch. "
" Excuse me for wanting to keep you safe?? "

Gun : you honestly didn't even have to cus he was already gonna do it. literally. He sluts you out every time y'all fuck. Not to mention his SIZE is 9 inches. You ain't making it out alive.

Goo : was confused, had to explain for him to get it. He wasn't in the mood for that tho, just wanted some toe curling, hair gripping, sheets gripping, wall gripping, crying head. He got what he wanted.

" I wanna go again. "
" ABSOLUTELY not. "
" Hehe but I wasn't asking. "