twenty six.

deadly games❝fire of judgement❞

deadly games
fire of judgement

  "I GUESS IT'S TIME TO SAY GOODBYE TO THIS, TOO." Chishiya took off his blue bracelet.

  "Don't you feel sorry for them? Arisu and Y/N, I mean." Kuina asked while leaning on a street lamp.

  "Feel sorry?"

  "Yes. I feel really sorry for them."

  "Is there anything we can't do in order to survive?" for a bit, Chishiya just stared at Kuina. "If you're so worried, then you should help them, Kuina." Chishiya said and turned around to face the exit. Kuina followed behind him, making her choice of staying by his side. "Don't tell me..." Chishiya muttered, thinking about of the probability. Kuina didn't hear him, walking confidently closer to the exit. "Stop right there!" Kuina was startled by Chishiya's sudden raised voice. She stopped, looking at him confused.

Both of them took a few steps back, before the blonde threw his bracelet at the gate. A laser struck it, leaving a hole in the blue bracelet.

  "Seriously?" Kuina whispered.

  Red lasers surrounded the Beach's perimeter. The Beach was now officially a game arena.

  Back in Niragi's bedroom, the TV was turned on. The five militants and Usagi were staring shocked at the television, that showed an announcement. You couldn't help your curiosity, so you dared to walk into the room. Luckily, Niragi and the four militants were too caught up staring at the TV to even aknowledge you.

"𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚃𝚘𝚔𝚢𝚘. 𝙰𝚜 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕" this time it was a male voice announcing the game.

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙶𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴; was written on the big screen in front of you.

  "The Beach is a game arena?" Niragi asked confused.

  "At least now we know that your tiny brain works." your presence was finally acknowledged by the people in the room, but they didn't bother to do anything to you. They were too taken aback by the situation.

𝙳𝙸𝙵𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚄𝙻𝚃𝚈; 𝚃𝙴𝙽 𝙾𝙵 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃𝚂.

  "It finally appeared." a militant wearing a green shirt said.