Protective Irondad

A/N: This one is more of a filler for what's to come! But anyways three chapter in less than 24 hours? DANGGGG

Avery was pushed back against the wall and hit her head, flailing to the floor. Peter gasped and called her name when he realised who the stowaway was. He was extremely confused to why she was here and slightly embarrassed for exposing all his inner thoughts right then. 

"Avery?" He questioned slightly while walking over to her. She just groaned and rubbed her head, the webbing preventing her from talking. Avery put her hand out as a sign for Peter to help her. As soon as her boyfriend got her up, her head went spiralling and she collapsed into the boy's arms. Peter had no idea what to do about the situation, and he sure couldn't keep what is happening a secret. So he made the decision to pick her up bridal style and went out of the storage area to the other Avengers.

"Uhhh, Mr. Stark?" he called out while heading to the med bay. His feet picking up speed as Avery's head was bobbing side to side unconscious. Tony came around the corner following Peter into the med bay. 

"What do you need, kid--Avery? AVERY!" Tony half yelled after seeing his daughter in Spiderman's arms. "You start talking right now, Pete or I'm about to murder your Spider ass," he threatened, starting to get Avery hooked up to the medical equipment. Peter stepped back letting Mr. Stark do all the work. 

"I thought she was an intruder! She popped out of no where in the storage room!" He tried to protect himself from Stark's wrath but in the end he knew Tony would still be upset.

"Jesus Christ, kiddo, what were you thinking?" He whispered to the girl's sleeping body. He took her hand in his as the other team mates came into the room.

"What's all the yelling about?" Bruce asked before seeing Avery on the stretcher, "Uh Tony? Want to explain?" The scientist looked at the engineer for any sign of an explanation or reason as to why she was here. 

"Ask Peter," Stark snarled out, assuming that Peter had snuck her onto the jet. Of course Peter was not about to be thrown under the bus.

"Mr. Banner I found her back there I--" Tony got up, the chair he was sitting on scraping the floor. His eyes beginning to become bloodshot. He was terrified of losing his daughter and his mind was in scrambles.

"Shut it, Parker. My daughter is now unconscious because of you. Don't make excuses," Peter had never seen Tony so upset before. He held his face down in shame not being able to meet the billionaire's eyes again. Stark scoffed before walking out, Banner gave Peter a look probably to prompt a conversation later before following Tony. Nat, Steve, Thor, and Clint were left. Natasha stepped forward and stroked the girl's head before getting close to her ear.

"Looks like you got caught, маленький шпион," Nat was planning to give her a talking to about keeping a low profile later but for now she needed rest. The spy left the room a short while after with Clint following her out. Steve was all who was left after Thor decided her was going to try and help Banner calm down the angered dad.

"What happened, Peter?" Steve asked, genuinely wanting to hear what went down in the jet. He could tell the boy was broken up. Peter just shook his head, denying Steve's attempt to talk to him.

"I don't wanna talk about it, Captain," he replied before Steve let out a sigh and headed out himself. Peter was left alone in the room to listen to the steady breathing of his girlfriend and annoying beeping of the monitor. He picked up the chair to sit in it but when he stared at her his body moved on his own and slipped onto the cot with her. His arms cradling the girl and keeping her in a protective position. Avery's arms were moved to be wrapped around Peter as he got to work on clipping off the webbing on her mouth. 

It took him around two hours to get it all off and by then the webbing had partially disintegrated. No one came to approach Avery or him as there was other work to be done and she wasn't waking up. Peter cradled the one thing keeping him center in this world.

"I need you to wake up, Avery. I love you too much to lose you, I couldn't go on without you," He whispered, tears once again coming to his eyes. Tony happened to be walking by to check on her when he saw the interaction take place. He stood at the window watching Peter take care of his daughter. His thoughts about Peter willingly putting her in danger seemed to fade as this happened. Maybe Peter hadn't known. With a small smile, Tony continued down the hall. 

Peter kept whispering sweet nothings into her ear, "I love you, Avery," He repeated for the 400th time. Hoping one time it would make her wake up. It seemed like that was the lucky one though because all of a sudden, small arms began to squeeze his torso. He lightly gasped with a strangled cry of joy and relief. 

"Avi?" he asked in a hopeful tone. She began to lift her head up and connect with his eyes. 

"Petey?" She questioned back before being engulfed by her boyfriends arms.

"Thank God you are okay," He said in a quiet voice, which Avery was noticing he was crying and pulled away from him. 

"Peter, are you crying?" She observed his face for the first time, seeing the reddened eye lids and nose. He looked like hell just made a personal visit. It made her own eyes mist seeing how much she meant to him. She fell into a sobbing mess as well with him and they stayed there in each other's arms until both passed out yet again.