B-But I love you...

A/N: Y'all I have some news... WE MADE IT TO 2K READS BABBBBYYYYYYY! Honestly, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for the support. I have decided to post another chapter in honour of that :)

Avery woke up again in a sweat. The same dream kept running in her mind every time she closed her eyes. It was terrifying to think of Peter dying. She still wanted to know who that other man was. Why did he look like Peter? Why did he say Peter wasn't real? Their kisses seemed pretty real to Avery...

She sat in her gray bedsheets, contemplating everything in that dream, or more like nightmare. 

"Miss Stark?" She smiled, then looked at the sky.

"Good to hear that again, JARV,"

"Good to hear you again, too Avery. Would you like me to open the blinds?" 

"Go crazy..." She replied, and the ceiling-to-floor windows had the curtain drawn back. The New York skyline made her smile, it was peaceful above it all. She felt freeing being above all the problems below her, while in her suit. Her suit! How could she forget! 

Deciding to push it to the back of her head, Avery went to her newly organised closet in her room. (A/N: I know I am supposed to let you know about every little detail, but I enjoy allowing you to envision the room yourself! Let me know what you thought of!) Her and Peter spent hours on everything just a week ago, when Tony found out about the suit. Arghh! Stop thinking about the suit, Avery! She thought to herself. Avery began to go through the clothes, making sure to separate every item to see all the possibilities. 

Settling on a pair of purple yoga pants and her favourite musical shirt, she thought again if her suit was safe.

"Oh screw it..." She turned around quickly, then knew she should at least tell JARVIS before going, "JARVIS?"

"Yes, ma'am?"

"I'm going to the old house to pick up a few things,"

"All items from the previous home has been transported here,"

Avery paused, "Including the garden stuff?"

"Yes, Miss. Stark. Sir had everything from the shed put into a section of his downstairs lab. Might I also add, I was able to download your previous AI. We were compatible, do you want to talk to her?" OoOoOh JARV found himself a ladyyy, I need to talk with JANE. Avery chuckled in her head.

"I told you, J! I knew that our two Intelligence Systems were going to be friends, or more if that's what you're thinki--"

"Would you like me to put her through?" JARVIS interrupted, Avery was a bit taken aback with the AI cutting in. Did AI's actually have relationships? Avery at this point did not want to find out.

"JANE! You there?"

"Hello, ma'am!" The cheerful voice answered.

"Hey, hon. I'm going to head down to the labs. Remind me where?"

"Go into the elevator to the top floor, then proceed down the hallway where you will see glass walls. The last door on the left if your desired location."

Avery started to walk out, "Have fun, you two!" She called to the AI's. Her mind wandered to Peter as she walked down to the elevator. She hadn't seen him since the packing day. He said that training was a bit more than usual, whatever that means. The elevator doors opened, and she stepped inside, pressing the top button. Just as the doors were almost closed, a voice hollered.

"Hold that elevator!" Avery quickly stuck her hand out, noticing a red haired woman walk into the small space.

"Good to see you, Avery. Glad everything worked out." She smiled at her, Avery nodded.

"Yeah, I was getting tired of keeping it a secret."

"I assumed, you know, that you were his daughter. I mean, you almost practically told me at his party," Oh right. The party. Avery placed her hands on her head, groaning.

"Yikes, don't remind me!" A different occasion, however, came to mind, "Look, I'm sorry about the night Tony got drunk. I-I snapped and I needed to let it out. I said horrible things, and there is no excuse. You still are one of my hero's though," She ended with a laugh. Natasha wrapped her arm around the girl's shoulders.

"Wow, a Stark apologising? Unheard of!" She joked, Avery gave her a look, to which Nat rolled her eyes, "Look, that night was hard for all of us, I'm not blaming you for anything,"

The doors opened right then, and they both got out. They talked about other small things until Nat stopped at a different room.

"This is my stop, " The sign by the door said Training Rooms 1-4. 

"Training rooms? What do you do?"

"Well, there is different sections. Like Room 1 is a gun range, Room 2 is for sparring, combat and punching bags, Room 3 is mostly used to test everyone superhuman abilities, and Room 4 is pretty much a weight room." She saw how invested Avery was, "You want to see?"

"Would I ever!" The girl squealed, completely forgetting about the lab.

They made their way through the hallways with the connecting rooms. She heard shouting from all of them.

"Little to the left!"

"Again!"

"Wanna see how much I can bench?"

She scoffed at the last one, but then Avery heard a different voice yell out of Room 2.

"You have to be a little more forceful! It's okay to hurt them a little, Peter!" 

Peter? Peter! I have to go seem him! Avery glanced at Nat.

"He is probably practicing with Tony. You are welcome to go in, I have to get Clint from the range, so see you later," And they parted ways. Avery walked into the training room.

To say it was large, was an understatement. It had black floors with the avengers logo in the middle. There were certain places with wood lining the walls, adding an elegance factor. The ceiling was white with LED strips around it. Who would have thought the Avengers were VSCO? Along the top of the room were actual lights. One side of the wall had a full length mirror, which Avery checked her hair in, then kept looking around. The second wall was lined with punching bags. There was a section of the wall that was painted red, white, and blue. She giggled while reading the sign by it: Capsicle's Personal Punching Bags, He Cleans Everything He Breaks! The last wall had two boxing rings. One was empty and large, and the other was smaller. However, it did have Tony helping Peter fight.

"Higher leg, there," He kicked again, "Nice! Okay watch that arm, you are exposing your left side," He fixed it. They really are a father and son duo, wait no, I'm dating Peter, that's weird...

"Okay, lover boy! Find some time for your girlfriend!" She called, getting their attention. Both of them smiled at her. Peter came over and gave her a kiss, while Tony told them to get a room. Which he immediately regretted, asking them not to have more mini-Starks wondering around.

"Avery! I actually really need to talk to you," Tony said.

"Yeah, dad?" She walked over after giving Peter one more kiss.

Tony was a bit hesitant before giving his daughter his take, "Honey, I want you to train," His eyes closed a bit, waiting for some big reaction. Instead, he felt his daughters arms around his torso hugging the living daylights out of him.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS????? I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO TRAIN FOR SO LONG!" 

"Wait what's happening?" Captain America asks as he walks in, Avery sprinted over to him.

"Dad is letting me train! Which means imma go and beats all of your asses!" She boasts, to which Cap then yells back:

"LANGUAGE!" 

Avery and the rest of them chuckled a bit, before she stole her boyfriend back, dragged him out of the tower, and took him to lunch.