"Hey Pete--Oh we got company!"

"Basically, most guests, like reporters or a tour group get these white badges." he held up a bland badge with just a name on it, and a Stark Industries logo in the bottom right corner. "Next is blue, which is family of the interns and stuff. That's why yours is blue. Aft--" Avery cut him off.

"Family? You really think of me as family, Peter?" She asked with hope in her eyes.

Peter confirmed that she thought it was good, as he was scared he just screwed everything up.

"Well yeah, of course." He awkwardly clarified. "Anyways, green is interns and everyone under a head scientist ranking. Yellow are the lab department heads. Along with red for family friends of the Avengers, and lastly, silver for Mr. Stark and the Avengers. So yeah, that's how the badges work." A silence filled the space. It wasn't awkward, but Avery was trying to figure out why Peter was an intern, but had a silver badge. What was he not telling her?

She decided to toss the thought aside, as nothing could ruin her day out with Peter. He continued to show her how to scan the badge and what the levels are. He also warned her about JARVIS, so she wouldn't get #spooked. Peter went up to scan his badge.

"Peter Parker, Silver badge. I will alert Mr. Stark." JARVIS said. Avery looked at him funny.

"Silver? Isn't that the highest it goes? Peter, I thought you were an intern." Avery questioned, Peter went red. How would he explain?

"Um yeah, been meaning to tell you..." Avery held on to his every word, and Peter continued "I'm actually Mr. Stark's pers--" But was cut off.

"Hey Pete--oh, we got company!"

----------

Tony made it to the labs and began to look around for his favorite spiderling. When he made it to his personal workshop, where Peter was usually meeting him, the boy wasn't there. Tony proceeded to go upstairs and ask the other interns if they saw Peter but they all denied. 

"JARV, where is the kid?"

"Upstairs with the girl, Mr. Stark. They haven't left the lobby."

Tony became confused, I mean how long does it take for a kid to scan his badge. Shaking his head, he made his way up. As he was walking around the corridors, he heard a girls voice.

"Silver? Isn't that the highest it goes? Peter, I thought you were an intern."  She sounded skeptical, like she knows Peter was lying. Sounds like me. He chuckled to himself, when he heard Peter struggling to get his words out. Poor boy...

"Um yeah, been meaning to tell you...I'm actually Mr. Stark's pers--" He decided this was the perfect time to help him out.

"Hey Pete--oh, we got company!" Stark said as he walked, more like swaggered to help Pete impress the girl, up to him. He swung an arm around Peter's shoulders and looked at the girl. Her mouth was fluttering open and closed, she was meeting her idol. Right in front of her, was the Tony Stark. The man she looked up to. The man she listened to his every word. 

"Hello there, Peter has talked all about you, Miss..." He waited for her to fill in the blank. Peter elbowed he in the back and gave him a warning look, then turning his attention back to Avery. Avery wanted to answer but when she heard that Peter talked about her, she blushed and looked toward the floor. She realized that Mr. Stark was still waiting for a reply. 

"Uh...Avery. My name is Avery, Mr. Stark." Tony shook his head, and raised an eyebrow at Peter.

"God, if I am going to have two teenagers in my house calling me Mr. Stark, I'm going to lose it early.." He joked glancing at Peter, who gave a small laugh but it wasn't sincere. This was because his eyes were looking at Avery, who was looking around the tower in awe. Tony could tell that Peter loved this girl, in that moment. Which gave him an amazing idea. 

"I'm going to guess that you have never been to Stark Tower, given that look on your face, and you gawking at everything," Avery mumbled an apology, but Stark waved it off, "Don't worry, I didn't build this tower for only me. But anyways, how about we go downstairs and Peter can show you what he is working on, maybe I can help." The two kids snapped their head towards him.

"Really?!" They asked at the same time, Avery's eyes held excitement, Peter's eyes were confused, and Tony's eyes widened.

"Lordy, there's two of them!" He yelled, "But yeah, why not! Come on, kids." And he led them down to the workshop. It was mostly quiet, but Avery began to get her courage again.

"Mr. Star--"

"Tony."

"Tony." Avery corrected, "How do you know Peter? He said he was an intern, and last time I checked they don't have silver badges." She sassed mostly at Peter, he turned red and became interested in the floor.

"Peter, I like her. Keep her." Stark said, Peter gave him the I swear to God, shut it look, "Anyways, Peter is an intern. He is actually my personal intern, Avery." That's when he heard the walking behind him stop, when he turned he saw Avery thinking. She looked like she was deciding wether or not to slap her best friend. She chose to, and Peter rubbed his face.

"You better not lie to me again, Peter Parker. You are now on thin ice!" She huffed, Stark chuckled. Such a drama queen... he thought. Avery walked forward ahead of the group, then turned around. She shook her head at Peter before telling Tony,

"I need a drink."

Tony gave her a skeptical look, "Yeah no can do, honey. You don't look 21."

She gave him an eye roll, then proceeded to add in some more sass, "No, really? Man I thought I looked at least 70, almost you age!" Which she added a fake smile at the end, making Tony think, look's like there are two of me instead...