Powder x fem abandoned Reader

Requested by: @Jessica_Rileys_Wife

Pronouns: she/her

•Powder's POV:•
I ran across the street as I took a swift turn and ran into an alleyway, I panted as I came to a stop, walking slightly forward after a few minutes, I opened the bag that was in my hands and looked in it, I saw money, diamonds and a few twigs in them. I smiled, chuffed with my catch.
I then heard a whimper somewhere, 'huh?' I thought, I looked around and saw two people leaving a house, and inside the house was a scream, my eyes widened as I hid in the shadows.
Once the two people had left I quickly grabbed onto the door only to find out it was locked, I looked around and saw a trash can, I jumped on it and squinted my eyes towards an open window, I smiled and jumped up to it, pulling myself through. I landed on the rough wooden floor, it was dark in the house but there was still light from the window of the moon, I walked towards a door and pulled it open,. There.. in front of me was a H/C haired girl, on her knees and crying her eyes out, her clothes were a state and she was in front of the lock door, until she screamed, "come back! Don't leave me here! Please!" She cried, banging on the floor before screaming again in pure rage it seemed.
I cringed and looked away holding my head as memory's of Vi leaving me at the factory screaming for her to come back, flooded back in.
I snapped out of it when I heard a sniff, I turned around and saw the girl panting, "are you alright?" I asked, she jumped and turns around, her E/C eyes meeting my blue ones.
"Who are you? Are you here to hurt me?" She asked, my eyes widened as I shook my head and hands, "what?! No no no no, I just heard you screaming and came to check if you were alright-" I whispered, "what happened?" I asked suddenly, she looked me up and down, tears still falling down her cheeks, she sighed and laid against the wall closest to her, "they left me, my mum and brother.." she sniffed, "they locked the door so I couldn't escape.. they took all the food and water.." she cried, I gasped as my eyes twinkled a bit. "You... were abandoned... don't worry I know how you feel." I said and sat next to her, she looked at me and wiped her tears away, "what?" She asked, I sighed and looked to her, I can trust her... we've been in the same situation, "my sister left me.. I guess I couldn't blame her, I killed her friends and our dad." I whispered, "it was an accident, I was working on my bombs and my dad got captured.. my sister and her friends went off to save him, I followed them even though they said not to. I made an explosion so big it killed them all except my sister. She shouted, and left, no matter how much I called for her to come back." I vented. I immediately felt warm arms wrap around me, I gasped quietly as I realised it was the girl, "I'm so sorry to hear that.." she said, I hugged back and smiled, "it's alright, hey! I'm Powder! But my new pap calls me Jinx." I said, she pulled away, "does Jinx mean someone who brings bad luck?!" She asked, I nodded with a Wide smile, "Uh yeah! I've grown fond of it." I chuckled, "I'm Y/N." She said, "your family name?" I asked, "well I guess I don't have one now." She shrugged, I hummed and grabbed her hand, "hey you can live me!" I suggested "really?!" She smiled, "hell yeah!" I shouted, i lead her to the window as we both climbed out, "alright alright alright, follow me." I said as I began to run, Y/N wasn't far behind me.

Time skip

Once we had gotten there I immediately took her to Silco, he said no at first until she told him her story and allowed her to stay!

4 years later

"Y/N! What the hell!" I shouted, on my wall was a massive X on my monkey signature. "Hahaha!" She laughed as she came behind me, "I dunno 'bout you but I think it looks better." She kissed her teeth as I smirked, I turned around and tackled her, "aaaahhh! Help! An ugly blueberry is going to squash me!" She shouted, "ugly! Says the one who looks better in the worlds ugliest mask!" I laughed as she joined in.
We were like sisters, and we treated each other like sisters too, "still though, I think it looked better." Y/N smirked as I growled, "alright have a bath then jeez, you need a bath anyway cuz you stink." She stuck her tongue out and ran off.
"Y/N! I swear to Fuck!" I shouted.

The end

I hope you liked it!