Vi x injured Reader

Requested by: @hangezoes_wife1819

Pronouns: they/them

(This is back to when they were saving Vander)

•Y/N's POV:•
I jumped on the railing raising my hands as look a deep breath in and screamed as I lashed my fists back down at incredible force that my dead mothers gloves ended up crushing this guys skull, I landed on the floor as the body fell limp in front of me, I kicked it off the railing as I looked forward, seeing Silco there staring at me and Violet as we fought.
Vi walked next to me as we looked next to each other, I glanced back and saw Mylo was nearly done setting Vander free and Claggor finding another escape route. I scoffed as I turned back to my enemy. Raising my fist as I got in my stance. All up until Derek showed up, he looked mutated at pulsing purple veins showed off and illuminated in the dark. I mentally gagged at the sight, but decided to ignore it. His arms being completely different sizes from each other as so his legs. Vi let out a warrior scream as she jumped on the railing and raised her fists only to her face in a hard grip and her body hung there, don't worry she was still alive.
"Vi!" I yelped as I ran forward I was able to dodge Dereks leg as I was able to go behind the mutated human and I kicked his hind legs, forcing his legs forward and to drop Vi. I was about to race to her until I felt something penetrate through my shoulder and leg, I screamed as I fell next to the mutated body, I looked down as saw that it was two knifes. Thrown by one of Silco's men. "Y/N!" I could hear everyone shout, i grunted as I forced my arm over my front body and grab the knife sticking through my shoulder, I pulled it out with a hitch in the breath, I turned around swiftly as I swung the knife in the air, making the knife cut through smoothly through the man's stomach who had stabbed me. I couldn't walk so Vi had to grab me and weakly pull me over towards Vander. Once there she gently placed me on the ground and shut the door.
"Claggor help Y/N!" Vi ordered, Claggor stopped and turned around, "no Claggor carry on! We're nearly done! We'll sort us all out once we get Vander free." I weakly raised my voice. "But Y/-" I cut Vi off. "End of story Vi don't carry it on." I mumbled, Vi sighed as she gave in, her body jolting as Derek on the other side of the door began to bang on it.

Mylo got Vander out and gave the man a soft smile as Claggor successfully made a hole in the wall, big enough for all of us to fit in. I smile as Vi raised herself from the ground and picked me up, we were about to leave until we felt a massive force impact all of us.

My ears rang, my body felt hot.. yet numb. It was dark until I saw a soft red glow, i opened my eyes and noticed I laid under piles of rubble, not a lot but enough to trap me slightly. I was just in front of Vi as she was balling her eye, got steaming tears trialing down her beautiful skin, I saw Vander was gone.. Derek freed Vi onto to be chocked. Vi used this to her advantage and ran to me, freeing me, I hugged her immediately. "Violet.." I whispered, beginning to get dizzy, "hold on, Y/N. Hold on please." She whimpered, I looked over her shoulder and saw Mylo's hand sticking out of the rubble and looked Claggor's goggles. I clenched my teeth as I began to sob uncontrollably, Mylo and Claggor were dead... I cried in Vi's should keep as she held me softly to prevent me from being in anymore pain then I already was in. Until I felt strong arms wrap around the both of us and we flew out the building. The building giving off a second explosion.

We landed on the floor as I looked up and saw Vander.. yet mutated with Shimmer. He looked at me as I sobbed and rested my head on his chest, his hand running through my hair, "take care of Powder and Y/N.." was the only thing Vander said before his body fell limp as his breathing came to a stop.

Violet screamed as she held me close to her. I was far too weak to even utter a word, "vi.." my voice was barely a whisper. She looked down and saw my tired eyes, "please don't leave me too. I can't lose you." She closed her eyes as our heads connected. "I'll try." I panted, finding it so hard to keep my eyes open and not give in.

Everything then forward was blurred and muffled, I remembered seeing blue and loud shouting. My name being called a few times, "is Y/N okaanndnnn" a soft young voice asked until it got muffled once again, "-did this to Y/N! Itszzzs wnsjdi" my hearing was on and off.

I closed my eyes, not being able to hold on any much longer as I felt someone drag my body carefully.

—-

*years later*

"Viii! How's my girl?" I cheered as I looks at the pink head as I sat on her table, if anyone messes with her they will being seeing what the after life looks like. If you mess with me, same thing just her protecting me.

I placed my tray down on the table as I looked at Vi, she held a broad expression, "fine it's just so boring here." She grumbled as I nodded.
"It's going to be alright." I put a hand on her shoulder For reassurance.

Little did I know a British woman would be travailing to pick me and Vi up.

Hope you like it!'
Baaaiiii