Jinx x Fem reader

Requested by: @mayajwriter

Pronouns: she/her

(Iiimm sorry, but I'm gonna make this angst 🥀)

•No Ones POV:•
"HAHAHAHA oh please!" Y/N laughed as she dodged a bomb thrown at her. "You think you can beat me?!" An insane smile cracked its way at Y/N face as her eyes dilated and her smile grew wider and wider, smoking filling the air helping give affect of her insanity.
"Oh I sure as hell can!" Jinx smirked, raising her gun and pointed it at her enemy, "such a pity you'll have to die believing a lie." Jinx smirked and then ran towards Y/N, the E/C girl smirked and dragged her foot around in a circle, making a fog to cover her surrounding as Jinx shot the H/C girl.
Screams ran through the thin walls of the undercity, Jinx waited for the dirt to go away only to find no body there, no body on the ground nor standing, "big mistake." A sudden voice said behind Jinx, the blue haired girl turned around only to be punched in the gut, she yelped as stepped back.
"How much for the braids?" Y/N asked, holding a knife in her hands, "they're not for sale." Jinx furrowed her eyes brows.
"Too bad.. I want them anyway." Y/N launched herself at Jinx.

Jinx had always found joy in Y/N company, wether they were fighting to death or just throwing disrespectful names and shit to each other. Jinx liked Y/N. She felt sane and normal with Y/N, she felt like she could act like herself with another person just like her around to understand her. The only problem was that Jinx never knew how much she liked Y/N.

Jinx held her stomach and playfully glared at Y/N before throwing 5 bombs to the girl.
Y/N having no escape got blown up and covered in blue paint.
Y/N growled and grabbed her very own bomb and threw it at Jinx, Jinx caught the bomb and looked at the timer, [00:01] Jinx's eyes widened as a full blown of F/C paint covered Jinx's face.

Soon enough Silco walked in the direction of the two fighting and to see Jinx fighting with difficulty.
Silco furrowed his eye brows and clicked his fingers, within a minute or so gunshots were echoing throughout the whole of the undercity as the H/C girl fell to her knees, holes were in her body as blood began to stream out of it quickly. Jinx seemed to have stopped in her spot, paralysed.
Soon enough Jinx got control of her body again and ran to Y/N, picking up her body, "n-no." Jinx's voice trembled, "don't leave me. Please! Y/N I need you." Jinx cried as she ran her hand across Y/N's jawline. Y/N smiled, "and I need you to just stay the way you are." Y/N whispered before closing her eyes and going limp and heavy.
Jinx held Y/N to her chest, it hurt, to lose someone you love. It was as if God them self grabbed onto your heart and squeezed it as hard as they can.
She was left alone again in this tormented world.

Again

And

Again

And

Again.

Sos it's short just wanna get these one-shots done 😎