Sevika x Fem reader

Requested by: @pixxiefh

Pronouns: she/her

•Y/N's POV:•
"You lost now pay up." I hissed at the two men in front of me, I was lazily laid back in my chair as my right leg was slung over my right, my E/C eyes glaring at the two boys. They looked utterly furious. They both stood up and slammed their fists to the table, "alright pretty girl, how about we pay our debts with a little fun?" One pervert smirked, "or else we can go with other conclusions." The other said pulling his fist into his palm, "sorry assholes. I'm not into idiots like you so, how about you just pay what you owe, and I'll let you leave with only a slap in the wrist?" I suggested, the boys looked at each other and smirked, "Hm." I hummed, "as you say." I simply said before clapping my hands. Both men looked at me confused until my hot girlfriend appeared behind me; Sevika.
"Want their lives or their limbs?" Sevika asked as I tapped my temple in thought, "heh, how about their limbs, give them something to learn." I said, Sevika nodded and stepped forward having a gruesome fight with the lads.
"Like I said buddy, should've paid what you owed, but I guess your confidence was too high that you didn't expect to lose to a 'pretty' girl." I chuckled as I swung my hips around jokingly.
Their screams over my voice but I couldn't care less as they had deserved it.

"Fuck off scumbags." Sevika growled as she threw both men onto the wet floor, one missing both of his arms, and one losing both hands and one of his ears. Sevika came up to me and kissed me, "was that fun?" I asked, "very, this helped the stress." She said, I chuckled and kissed her cheek, "that's good." I mumbled, "did you enjoy the show?" She purred, I giggled as I dug my head into the crook of her neck.

"Very much."

The end

HIIII! HOPE YOU ENJOOOYYYEEEDDD!!!