Mylo x fem reader

Requested by: @GiyuusMain

•Y/N's POV:•
"Hahaha!" I laughed loudly as I glided across piltover's rooftops, the wind blowing through my h/c hair.
I ran faster as I jumped off a roof, I let out a sigh of relief as the wind blew onto me as I traveled towards the next roof, I stretch out my legs so I can get a perfect landing, all up
Until a boy with long brown hair massive eyebrows and pretty adorable nose. My eyes widened as he stepped in his tracks and looked up at me, "watch out!" I shouted, I finally landed.. but on top of him, we rolled slightly on the ground as he was on top of me. I groaned as I peeked my eyes open, "wha-?" I cut myself off as I saw the boy staring down at me with wide eyes, "get off me!" I raised my voice as she shook his head as if he got out of a daze, "right sorry." He said, he moved out of the way and brushed himself off once he stood up, I stood up and copied his actions. I looked at his outfit and noticed he was the undercity, just like me.
"Hey?! Your from the undercity, what're you doing all the way up here?" I asked.
Now I must admit, I look nothing like an undercity citizen, I steal clothes that are hung up for drying in Piltover, making me look fancy. "I-I." He cut himself off as he went to kick me but I ended up grabbed his foot without any effort at all, leaving him in a sweaty mess as he mentally panicked. "Calm down hun, I'm from the undercity to." I said, chuckling as I let go of his foot.
"R-right! I knew that! Just testing you." He raised his voice so he could defend himself better, I shook my head playfully, "Y/N, and you are?" I asked, leaning my weight on my right leg. "Mylo. My friends are over there. We're just getting a few stuff." Mylo shrugged.
"Alright then. Bring me to them." I smiled, running up to him, "if you say so." He shrugged as he began to lead the direction.
It was a long walk but it was worth it, I was able to get to know Mylo even more and heck we had a lot in common.

Once we finally got there I had met a young blue haired girl, her name was Powder and she was adorable, her older sister and most likely the leader, is Violet; Vi for short, her hair was a dark pink, a gruffy girl I must say. After that was a boy named Claggor he was tall and plump, he had cute chubby cheeks though.
And we all ended up getting along just fine.

——

-•No One POV:•-
For days till end as you have been hanging out with the group, you never seemed to have noticed the fact of how Mylo was always close to you or distracting you with something else if he desired your attention. He had never fell this in love before, so he was a bit attached to you.
Everyone else though... they noticed all too well, and Powder took this to her advantage to annoy the living balls off of Mylo while everyone else watches in amusement.
For example:
"Hey Y/N!" You heard Powder say from behind you, you hummed and turned around to face her to show you were listening, "you know how Mylo is your best friend, your his best friend as well! But did you know he wants to be more than fri-" Powder was then cut off by Mylo pushing Powder away as he grabbed your hand, "Y/N! There you are! I found you! Haha-" he turned and gave Powder a glare as everyone chuckled in the background, including Vander, "why don't we go somewhere else?" Mylo said dragging you away.

Everyone always teased Mylo about this. But he didn't care, as long as you were with him. He could last with the teasing for as long as he can live.

The end

Hope you like it! <3 sorry if you didn't, I'm a bit tired so it's a bit boring