Jayce x Fem Reader pt2

Pronouns: she/her

•Y/N's POV:•
I walked slowly in the crowd, ready to go into war, my scarlet eyes growling as my brows were furrowed.
Once we were in the middle we all halted to a stop, seeing an army of enforcer's and Jayce In the middle, his eyes immediately trailing to me me, his cautious looked turned into anger as he readied his hammer, and with a single click of Silco's fingers we all were racing off, an enforcer came up to me, their eyes widening once spotting who I am, I smirked like a maniac and twisted by body, throwing my arm back to gain more power, I punched the gun in the face, purple and violet electricity sparks covered my arm as I looked up, seeing Jayce, he looked down as his eyes widened seeing who I was and slammed his hammer to the ground, "hahaha!" I laughed, "how pathetic." I growled, I jumped up and kicked his chest, sending him flying back, I grabbed his hammer and lifted it with ease, I turned and slammed the hammer onto an Enforcer, crushing him immediately, "hehe, how was this put into the puny hands of a little boy?" I asked, titling my head as I knew he was behind me. He gritted his teeth, "I'm not going to fight you Y/N!" Jayce shouted, I hummed, "that bad for you... but good for me!" I laughed as I ran up and jumped, about to crush him but he dodged, I ended up crushing an undercity person but who gives a shit about those useless things. All they do is use up all of our oxygen.
I hummed and shrugged, beginning to pull at the hammer only to notice it was stuck in the ground. I grunted and backed away from it.
I turned my head to where I last saw Jayce only to notice he was gone, "oh well, he's not my problem at the moment." I mumbled, I jumped up and landed on an enforcer's head, grabbing out my knife and slit his throat.
I just began going on a killing spree, killing Enforcer's and those who were betraying Silco. All up until I get something hard hit my face, knocking me down to the ground with a loud thud.
My scarlet eyes glowed brighter as I now wanted to kill whoever hit me with a.. FUCKING BRICK?!

I grunted as I stood up, racing my eyes around only to notice one figure that wasn't moving my eyes landing on them; Jayce.
I growled as I ran up to his, raising my fist as I gritted my teeth. All he did though was stay still and close his eyes.
I powered up and thrusted forward towards his face.

I stopped, my fist only inches away from his face. Something inside me was holding me back to kill Jayce. My body began to shake as an unbearable amount of emotions clouded my brain; confusion, anger, fear I was afraid. But for what?
Bolts were zapping through my arm, just waiting to be used up, tears welled up in my eyes and I ducked my knees, punching the floor making bolts of electricity flash through it, making smoke violet. I stood up back as my body was still shaking with anticipation to punch this guy, even though I felt my dear love for him.

"Help me.." was all I said before it all became too much as I passed out.
Thankfully being caught in Jayce's arms.

—-

My eyes flutter open, I noticed I was in a lab, although not the lab where I had been injected with shimmer, but a fancy and protected lab. Like Viktor's.
It was all fine until I felt something banging in my head, I sat up and placed a hand over my temple, hoping it'll ease the pain. Only to feel strong arms wrap around my frail body, I squinted in pain as I moved the wrist away seeing it was... Jayce?!
"Your finally awake! It's been two hole days." He smiled and kissed my cheek, "what happened?" I asked, looking around and at my body, not feeling entirely normal.
"Silco happened but it's okay now your safe." Jayce said with a happy and relived chuckle. I giggled and hugged him back.

"Good to know"

The end

HIII! HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!

I made this btw as an early Christmas present (I've got more but that's for later :))